1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

SURYANAMASKAR REGIME CHALLENGE ( Aim to reach 108 by March 2016 )

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Swasha, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

OMG!! Swasha What an accomplishment! Way to go girl. You sure are an inspiration at not only doing but persistently doing and keeping at it. I truly for once have no words to describe how happy I feel and I have not met a person like you. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your journey. Congratulations.

Swasha likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

OMG!! Swasha What an accomplishment! Way to go girl. You sure are an inspiration at not only doing but persistently doing and keeping at it. I truly for once have no words to describe how happy I feel and I have not met a person like you. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your journey. Congratulations.

Swasha likes this.
  3. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Hi Swasj
    Hi Swasha,
    That's really awesome !!!!!!!! I'm so happy !!!!! I feel like I have only done it. Feels so good. Thanks for completing the challenge. You are a real inspiration. That gives me so much courage and hope to pursue my own goals. Sad part is that I have stopped SNs as I am now pregnant,8 weeks. So, this post I am going to come back and see throughout life whenever I need motivation to pursue some goal. Awesome !!!
    Thanks and regards,
    Cliona

Swasha likes this.
  4. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Hi Swasj
    Hi Swasha,
    That's really awesome !!!!!!!! I'm so happy !!!!! I feel like I have only done it. Feels so good. Thanks for completing the challenge. You are a real inspiration. That gives me so much courage and hope to pursue my own goals. Sad part is that I have stopped SNs as I am now pregnant,8 weeks. So, this post I am going to come back and see throughout life whenever I need motivation to pursue some goal. Awesome !!!
    Thanks and regards,
    Cliona

5. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

HI Swasha

heartiest congratulations to complete 108 SN. its great

Swasha likes this.
  6. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

@Srama, @cliona and @shivanithakur, Thanks for your compliments. @cliona , My heartiest Congratulations on your pregnancy. All the best.
    @Srama, you are my true inspiration. You are the first one who completed 108 SNs among us. That gave a hope that I can try to do it. I took break from SNs after completeing 108, planning to start again after 1 month as my relatives are visiting me.

Srama likes this.
  7. Kishw

Kishw Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies, I want to start doing SN, I need to shed some weight and also would like to practice yoga for the calm and body flexibility. I see your SN counts.. and you girls are doing awesome! :worship2:

Can you give me any tips?

tcbhuvana likes this.
  8. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Hey, can we start this for April month? Can we have a thread for every month? I always plan on doing, but I never do. Continuous 15 days of SN always helped me and showed me lean but I stop after 5 or 6 days. Can we create a thread please for April?

tcbhuvana likes this.
  9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

You are so sweet @Swasha but you most certainly deserve all the credit.

Now you do need that break. Take it and would love to start again.

10. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

@Lata6 please create a thread for doing sn for each month.. I would like to join the challenge :banana