1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

surya fans club(jollergal snagam..)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by thyrogal, Aug 27, 2009.

1. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

are there two versions of the AD?? ok, I cant see youtube now.. but tell me if there are 2 versions pls..

Shubini, my DH does that too.. trying to change channel, but somehow I am quicker than him in taking control of the remote. he keeps looking at how I keep gapping at the TV..

2. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Good to see Shubini and AD here.I watch the ad all alone.:cheersThere are 2 versions of the ad.I dont like Jyotika in any of the versions:rant

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I just watched two of the ad's, both of them are really nice.
    Jo & Surya are made for each other!!

4. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

yes arthidiva.... there r two ads... i have posted the links for both... you can check...

:biglaugh:biglaugh

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  5. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

even i dont like jothika before... but from Kakka kakka i started liking her only for the reason she was in love with suriya that time.. and now married to Suriya....

She is doing a good job and taking care of Suriya very well... so i like her now.... :crazy

6. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

hey RG, how have you been? long time.. I know!

ohhh why dont you like JO?????

I never liked her in her initial movies...her overacting in Kushi.. baah! heehhee I hated her acting skills at that time.. but the time Surya fell in love with her and how she kept her proffesional record clean of any gossips (except for with Surya) and controversies, how sincere n genuine she is to Surya's FOO is impressive.. the man (sivakumar) who said she can never become his DIL came back few months after Surya-Jo's wedding and agreed publicly that she is the best DIL he and his wife can ever get.. and she is full of love and respect to everyone.. hmmm that is some effort.. I started liking her.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  7. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

Arthi - same feeling like me u too have... suriya va pidicha avanga familyave pudikkum pola.... :)

8. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Hey AD:cheersNice to see you!.I dont like Jo because she has married Surya.:crazy.But I agree with your comments about her.It requires a lot of efforts. I know...She shall come and reveal the secrets in the relationship forum.:biglaugh

9. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

ippo puriyudhu yen Jo pudikkalennu.... antha kaandu inga ellarukkume irukkkum....

enna panrathu... Jo was lucky .... :crazy

10. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Join me here tooooooooo...

I like Surya a lot...And Jo ..Am ok with her...

Recently I had a chance to see them at close quarters along with their daughter Dia and Mrs.Sivakumar toooo.

SUrya was sooooo handsome...and Jo was very nice...she dint have any make up on, but she was looking gorgeous.....:thumbsup..And Dia is the spitting image of Jo....Very cute and she is in LKG....