1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

surya fans club(jollergal snagam..)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by thyrogal, Aug 27, 2009.

1. shakarika

shakarika New IL'ite

Hi! I love Surya too, count me in your fan club!!:crazy
    I was pregnant when I watched Ghajini and almost all the time love to watch the video clips of the songs from the movie. Dunno if that is the reason that my 3 yr old gal can only recognize Surya and not any other actors. She also pissed off my hubby by saying Surya is more handsome than her dad!
    :biglaugh

2. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

:rotfl this is really funny shakarika...

3. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

yeh shakarika.. mine too.

when I was preg with my DS, my tummy used to break dance when I hear songs from Gajini and now my DS likes anything to do with Surya.. his dance, his looks.. and he demands to watch anything related to him, movie dance, interviews, even when he sees posters on road side, he will scream out his name oout of joy. Ofcourse he recognises Rajini / kamal but this enthu comes out only for Surya! just like me!

4. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

u gals are so lucky to see Surya movies when u guys were pregnant..
    my hubby told me that he will not allow me to watch any of surya movies when i get pregnant...

seems his grandmom used to say that if a pregnant lady frequently see a person, her baby will have the look of that person....

so my hubby is worried if i look surya more frquently then my baby might have surya's look.. I didnt believe all these stuff... but hubby have warned me cause he hates surya just because i crazy about surya....:rotfl
    I will purposely make him angry.... like i stare at surya during watching his movie... purposely talk about his look, his 6 packs... etc... My hubby will be getting angry like nothing.. sometime, he will just off the tv...

even once he told me, if we have a baby boy, then we both go to india and propose surya daughter for our son... i asked "no way" :rant...
    How can my son marry my lover's daughter... ??? They both are like brothers and sisters.... My hubby just walked away... cause he know if he stand there, i will keep on telling something and make him pist off !!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  5. Stephane

Stephane Senior IL'ite

Hi Bambli,
    Quite Funny... I am laughing continuously after reading your reply.....:rotfl:rotfl

6. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear Stephane...

most of the time, me and my hubby get fight because of surya.. i didn't watch varanam ayiram till now.. seems surya will died at the end.... actually i don't like sad story so i didn't watch it.... but i tell my hubby that i couldn't see surya dying in the movie... he will look one kind to me....

yesterday me and my hubby was arguing about our diwali preparation..
    i want to divert him him so i bring up surya in our fight
    suddenly....
    me : just sell all the property here and send me to india... i want to stay with surya.. u are not good
    my hubby : hey... are u crazy... how can u stay in surya hse..
    me : i will work at his house a maid or cleaner...
    my hubby : " ADI PAVI... i take care.... and u r the queen of our hse but u like to be maid in Surya hse..... What so special about him....
    me : "his look"... i just can live by looking at him....

my hubby :u know what... i will throw asid on his face if i ever see Surya in my life.. He is my enemy....

me: if anything happen to surya... u cannot see me anymore... so watch it !!
    my hubby : oh god.... help me....
    and just walk away !!!

in my heart... i will laughing :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  7. Stephane

Stephane Senior IL'ite

Hi Bambli,
    You are again rocking...:)..I am not able control myself. I called my husband now and told about you and we both were laughing like anything now......

Pavam your husband..Nonthu Poirupar...:rotfl:rotfl

8. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

well... me and my hubby staying alone at home... so i will be naughty and distrub him always... so surya became the victim.... My hubby is very loving and humble person... seldom gets angry or show face to me...
    i will pinch him.. beat him...off his laptop while he doing his work......
    he will be very quiet and give a smile... he will just say " hey monkey. don't distrub"..

But i when start to talk about Surya... oh god... u must c his face...
    he will become like a real villan..... sometimes i will be the kitchen doing something.. and he will on the TV.... on that time there b any surya movie on the tv... he will off it or switch the channel... pretend like nothing happen...

but i will notice it from my kitchen cause i can hear the song or dialogues which played in the TV.. i will purposely will ask him to change to tamil channel to see the movie...he will say cannot... and give execuse that he wanted to c other channel... so start our fight........ it's all our kutty kutty fight

people say "the more u fight the more closer u will be.." that's truth in my case... even we fight for nothing... everyday we become closer and closer and i thanked to god for giving such a wonderful hisband...

9. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Bambli, I am sure you are very thankful to our dear Surya.

10. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

well i don't think so... if not surya... then i talk about ajith....
    or any other actors....

my main aim is to make my hubby angry, jealous and fight with me....

it's surya karma for getting scolding from all our hubby.. i guess... :rotfl