1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

okay so when Ram was afraid of a snake going over his sandal near him, they make fun of him, but now when they see a snake go by they are striking and don't want to sleep.
    I thought they would have definitely seen snakes before by the way they were sleeping on top of coconut leaves.

Everyone seems to be talking and getting along well except Nanda who seems to be very quiet.

balakrish, Mehana and Ranchu like this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Did uma intentionally give up to inigo ? did he want to make him the winner ?

balakrish and Mehana like this.
  3. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Uma will surely not be playing this way if it was Nanda or Aishoo in the opposite side.

Ranchu likes this.
  4. balakrish

:beer-toast1:

Thanks pa!! :)

5. balakrish

Amzad and Nanda were most affected by the elimination, as Arjun rightly pointed during the task to Aishoo yesterday.

Viji was making jokes the other day saying that she is like a snake who will never forget anything and bite at the right time. Innaikku avanga pillow kku keela snake.

Marzipan and madhat like this.
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Zee tv must have the worst editing team. Starting about 1/2 hr or so more I could not understand what the hell they were talking about. It was only after the reward task got over, I could figure out that they were talking about this task.

They were talking of water and raft and climbing up and wind etc. I thought they were talking about the previous tasks. Then I could judge that they were talking about the upcoming task. They were also talking about reward coins and survivor shop stuff they had got.

Seriously, Zee tv is making a joke out of the viewers.
    Even yesterday I could guess they put the second half first and then showed the captaincy task.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    balakrish likes this.
  7. balakrish

Agreed.

These days, Naa first cut video papen, then I will scan through the uncut on the missed portions, when it comes out. So, enakku udane ivanga panna mess up purinjiruchu.

But, enakkum romba tension aagi irukkum if I would have seen uncut directly. Indha show pakuradhukku nammale strategy ellam kandu pudikka vendiyadhu irukku.

madhat likes this.
  8. balakrish

My thought is that neither Lakshmipriya, nor Viji or Vanessa are much better in puzzles than the others( In the youtube intereview, LP herself admitted that she never knew she was good in puzzle nu ). But given that others won't even try, ( mostly due to fear of criticism from the likes of people like Uma ), they are continuously adding to their mind that they are not good.

Ravi, Amzad earlier and Vikrant, Inigo now and to some factors others are thinking they will not be able to do puzzle no matter how much time they get. Even LP, Viji, Vanessa are taking time. In fact, there was a very simple and glaring mistake in "Puzzle puli" viji' s puzzle and they started walking back without even getting an okay from Arjun.

When such new tasks are encountered, one needs to believe that if it is hard for me, it will be hard for the other person. I am going to put my head down and plough through it.

If you shy away ( and these are only rewards challenges, perfect place to practice ), you will run into one of this in immunity challenge like Ravi got. You will go out, though you could have done it. I wish Arjun emphasizes this and encourages contestants, so that everyone pushes themselves more and challenges more.

Arjun should be a coach, so, contestants and audience learn alike the need to keep oneself focused, optimistic and push oneself in the face of challenges. He is just going through the motions in this show.

9. balakrish

I missed Saran in yesterday's episode and I can see that he plays the game slightly more smarter. Last time when such blocks had to be built and it was windy, he did not line them straight one of the other. He moved the blocks slightly, to offset the wind.

Saran also focuses and I think he has a bit more open mind with puzzles ( I think Nanda, Narayanan and Uma were not too down when puzzle came, I hope they will take it head on ).

One thing I have say about Viji ( and I hate her for her slyness ), she is always on the lookout for opportunity and grabs it to gain experience.

1) When Gayathri was eliminated from the tribe, the captaincy task was open. The team voted out Gayathri naming captaincy. Viji only had to do slighly better than Gayathri if she became captain and knowing fully well that she can't be eliminated for the same reason ( Viji was the one winding everyone against gayathri ), Viji grabbed the opportunity to be captain and gained the experience.

2) Though Viji was in 3rd island for 3 weeks, she playing only 1 task and that too against Ravi. She knew it won't be a power task and demotivated Ravi, took the opportunity to play the task against him and gained the experience of doing the puzzle. ( With Ravi's mindset, anyone would have beaten him that day ). Its like picking the right opponent at the right time to enhance her skill.

When Amzad said, LP is good in puzzle but slow ( I wouldn't be surprised if LP herself told that she was slow, as the others have no idea how long it actually will take ), Viji saw an opening there. She claimed she can do puzzle with LP ( a difficult task will come sooner.

Other opportunities she took were this captaincy challenge with Uma where she thought she might get a scroll as captain. Also, since in yesterday's reward challenge, Vikrant, Amzad, Inigo were not going to do the puzzle, she said she will do it ( she struggled and was slower than Vanessa ), she got some experience which others lost. Viji was in fact trying to copy from Vanessa, standing back most of the time.

Sly overall, but the lesson is, don't forgo experience because you need to try and fail than stand on the sideliness.

Viji cycle gap la Inigo oda lack of puzzle exposure-a kinda panranga when he was not there. Was on bad taste. Avangala puzzle expert nu ethi vechirukanga, adhula varudhu idhu ellam.

Given that I know who ends up where in the game final, I sometimes feel that I am seeing in reverse and lot of things are clear to me.

madhat likes this.
  10. balakrish

My thought is, someone will be eliminated this week and the following week Lady Kash will quit the game.

I wonder how they will manage the 3rd world and when the re-entry will happen ( for top 3 or top 5 ).

I think the right way is to let Aishoo play whoever is getting eliminated and the loser of that game play Saran. The two winners stay and the loser goes out ( so, a player has to lose two games to go out ).

madhat likes this.