1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

So, any guesses on who might get eliminated tomorrow?

I didn't think it was sly talk. She doesn't speak clearly and that's why she gets into a tangle with Arjun so many times. I don't think it would serve any purpose to kind of tell Inigo and him not understand. Its her way of communication ( or lack of it ), which she needs to improve upon, not for the game, but in life overall.

I was thinking the same thing. :)

madhat likes this.
  2. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Hey, I am glad narayan is starting to play for himself now. You know the point that was mentioned by him that they need the group strength and at the same time need inigo to get the goodwill of the other team when they merge. I think he is thinking in that line even b4 that or maybe not . It may just be a goodwill gesture. I think his confidence boosted when he went swimming into the ocean and got the red flag. He actually sides and trusts inigo more now.

balakrish likes this.
  3. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Should inigo have used the immunity idol then? If I would have been inigo, I would not have used it. Because he had the support of narayan and nanda at that time and now aishwarya sonnathu trunnu ayiduthu. She is goin to keep yapping on her decision and her thought to the 3 of them and next tribal panchayat they are sure to vote out inigo now.
    I feel bad for inigo.
    what would you do if you were in inigo's position?

balakrish likes this.
  4. balakrish

I think Aishwarya had the last laugh when Inigo took out the Immunity Idol and she smiled. It was a "I told you so" moment for her. She said I don't trust Inigo and he proved her right.

Inigo betrayed the Vedargal and he has been playing for Kadargal though he is in the Vedargal team. This sets a very bad precedent for future seasons.

Zee should stop bringing celebrities to the show if this show has to make sense as they will come with predetermined alliances. The way the host is afraid to ask questions, makes one feel that justice will not be served.

madhat likes this.
  5. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

true. I saw that " I told u so" face of Aishwarya. There was also a surprised smirk in narayan's face. Inigo has lost their trust now. Aishwarys is going to keep harping on " I was and am right" now.
    But no one sees inigo's side of perception. He felt insecure and so they should now make him feel more secure so that he would trust nanda and narayan more, not go the other way around. Inigovikku entha gameoda slyness puriyave ella. Paavam veguli.

yethikku pa sharan ikku evvalavu luckuu? why oh why ???? :BangHead: Do you think they rigged this?

If you see in the yellow team, LP took the eviction positively and they also gave her a soft hit rather than everyone voting her out. she went out with 1 vote difference. They also did not talk much into the eviction. But here in the red team, they don't show the trust as much , which kept inigo on the brink whether to trust them or not with their judgement.

Do you think this is the last tribe eviction? are they going to merge the teams or will there be 1 more immunity event and 1 more eviction to keep the teams to 10 players when they merge?

Marzipan and balakrish like this.
  6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow charan ku sema luck .

balakrish likes this.
  7. balakrish

Show more trust to Inigo? Why?

Did LP have any other choice than to show positivity. She gave as much appreciation to red team as she gave to the yellow team. She knows that there is a possibility to come back into the game and at that time she will need the yellow team support. Yellow team are not individual thinkers. Red team are. Yellow team is gumbal oda govindha. Like LP accused Nanda ( incorrectly ), the likes of Kash and Venessa want to get ahead holding Vikrant and Uma'a support though they don't deserve it. Nanda is not the don. Vikrant with help of Uma, is.

Yellow team voted 3-2 and it was the group decision. If LP comes back, she should feel a part of them. Same thing they did for Amzad.

Vikrant shed crocodile tears for Amzad. If voting Amzad was so wrong and against your conscience, why did you do it?

Vikrant says, unfortunately this is how Survivor is. If this is how Survivor is, why are you so mad when Vedargal voted out Viji. This is like: Enakku vandha ratham, unakku vandha thakkali chutney.

Kadargal don't talk about the game. No matter how you play we don't care is the signal. Groupism is important. Is Kash or Venessa really worthy to be at this stage of the game.

Red team are fair and hence they talk about the eviction. This is how the game should be played, so that the better players move ahead.

At least one more eviction before the merger. But I could be wrong, it might be 3 more evictions before the merger.

I was a tinge disappointed that there were no two eliminations today to shock Viji and Amzad.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    madhat likes this.
  8. balakrish

I am wondering how things would have played out for Inigo if he had trusted Nanda and Narayanan and told them about the idol. He could have kept the Immunity Idol. Red team believes in not flip flopping. They don't tell one thing and do another. If Inigo did not have his allegiance with the yellow team, the red team would have thought the immunity idol as a team benefit and would have come together and played it in such a way that it makes the team stronger. Inigo blew it because he was not trust worthy in the first place. His lack of trust on Nanda and Narayanan was not due to them, it was because he himself was lying. A liar will always suspect others to be liars.

Aishwarya's honesty, is of course is vera level. She has no hesitation in saying that she will vote for Inigo. Her honesty is harming her and no body likes her. Yellow tribe trashed her and even in Red team, Sharan will sabotage her any time. Inigo of course wanted to vote her out today. She needs to player her cards closer to the chest. It possible to not lie and yet no show your cards and play.

The Aishwarya moment today was when Vikrant gave her two marks ( what was he thinking ), yet Aish gave him an 8. Such unbiased and unclouded thinking without prejudice, though she just got attacked. Wish all greatness and happiness to Aish for her golden heart.

madhat likes this.
  9. balakrish

Yellow team though act like they are fair, never accepted Amzad or LP ( and of course act like it is heart wrenching to vote them out ). LP had the immunity idol and they wanted to take her out immediately. What does it say about the trust on her? Does LP not realize what they did? She is smart, but she knows how to play this game.

madhat likes this.
  10. balakrish

Okay, another twist from the promo. I don't think I am giving anything away in saying this as this likely will be the first thing they will show tomorrow. Viji, Amzad and LP are coming back to the tribe.

Not sure if this is good. They should have come only at the stage the game becomes individual. I hope the teams are broken tomorrow in that case and become individuals.

madhat likes this.