1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Oh my gosh,.the poison of Viji and Gayathri.

Please watch the promo.

Viji is the planner from what I can tell. But Gayathri is going to be affected by this much more. Sick!!

madhat and Mehana like this.
  2. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Yup just saw promo. Viji always smart and know how to use the place. Gaya hope she wins.

3. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

I fast forwarded the second half of the uncut of yesterday's program and saved me some time for useful work. I was not interested in the dance performances of these people. Aishwarya is trying to act too much dancing with everyone. Aahha.. Nanda can talk and smile too.
    They were also talking only about the game initially and I could sense inigo feel uninterested so he asks repeatedly to talk something else. No one wanted to talk about themselves but aishwarya always starting the talk from inigo and this loosu inigo talks openly to them about his life. He does not realize aishwarya tricking him. You will see later how sly aishwarya is.

Actually in the yellow team it was a difficult task to eliminate someone because they like amjad and LP but they also like the bonding with the 4 of them. I think of myself in their situ. But to be fair they should have removed Vanessa. Because she actually has no skill. By removing Amjad they are loosing a strong player. They are at a loss here. Uma does not like the immunity plus point of LP and wants her to use it so that they can remove her later. Clever play by them. kash voted 2 for amjad and evened it out. But if they don't trust these 2 who have played so well in the past games, how are they going to win their trust later?
    If LP and Amjad came recently then so did vanessa, right? So how is this logic good? Anyways, Amjad was prepared and did feel upset on leaving though.
    don't see the promo's so not sure what happened today. I always knew Viji was very very clever. Gayathri although is clever was falling into her trap and believing her. She has watched all survivor programs and come prepared. Actually Sharan and aiswarya have also watched all the programs. you can see it by their discussions. They know the format very well.

If amjad is going to join them today waiting to see the interaction.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    balakrish likes this.
  4. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

No issues. We just watch shows and rant and throw our view points. Those people get money. In the end we don't get anything out of it right? It's only opinion differences.

balakrish likes this.
  5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

OMG such an emotional episode today :cry::cryingcat::shakehead:
    Even Amzad was feeling bad after winning.
    Viji happy for another week.

6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

ada paavigala Gayathri and Vijee !! yenna oru slyness. paavam amjad. Vala vala valannu pesu kottitaaru. In both the tribes Inigo and Amjad are the only 2 straight forward tru people.

meepre likes this.
  7. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

OMG such a wonderful task. Even if you keep all the blocks correctly anything can happen and the blocks need not fall in the order expected.
    Happy for Amjad. paavama thaann errriku gayathri going out. what to do. Gayathri and vijee fail to notice one thing that from now on the contestants coming out need not necessarily be weak. when the teams merge they will be the cream of the crop. each one good in one game or more.

balakrish and Ranchu like this.
  8. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Couple of things from yesterday I feel:

1. Lying, cheating and deceit is not new to Viji. She will smiling do it for her selfish gains and as already shown multiple times in survivor.
    2. Gayathri is new lying and cheating. Her game focus was off because she lied and because Arjun initially asked about strategy and she carefully maintained her lie though it was obvious Arjun knew.

Finally, shame on Arjun for not talking about the deceit. Generations and generations of kids grow up watching movies and tv and learn morals from TV, rather than from home. The next generation of kids watching will not think there is anything wrong in lying. He had a chance today, useless fellow. He cornered Charan ,Nanda, Aishwarya in the past. Never cornered Viji on the phone call. Did not challenge Vikrant on the details of the phone call. Today, he is telling singa penne and sending Gayathri out. She is a fighter and the responsibility of appreciating the fighter in her and dumbing down the negative side was the order of the day. He did no such thing.

Another one on Arjun, in Kadargal panchayat, he is keepig on asking questions about Vedargal. Did not help one bit on making Karagal think about which elimination will keep the team strong. Kash should hve gone followed by Venessa. Amzad did not even play the game. Amzad was the one who pushed everyone up on the water slide task, which they were struggling. They have seen him break through logs and even get injured in the process when doing difficult challenges.

Here is where Kamal and Arjun differ. Kamal doesn't treat celebrity kids or celebrities differently to non-celebrities. Here Arjun seems to treat the likes of Vikrant, Umapathy, Viji differently to Charan, Aishwarya, Nanda etc. Before the task, do you really need to ask about Vikrant's son's cricket ambitions? How is that even related.

Amzad's head is not in the right place that he did not even make a case for himself. The foolish guy is telling, if there is self nomination, I will do it. Why man, you just gave a very easy way for Vikrant and co to eliminate you. They don't have any brains, but you should ask thought provoking questions and make them answer before going out.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    madhat likes this.
  9. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yes, i thought the same too, i was surprised when she even accepted to the red team to voting her out. She knows the game method and knew she could come to the 3rd world and then finally merge. When the eliminated contestants are asked if they wld like another chance I look at the expression on the faces. I think only Indraja and shrusti so far has shown genuine surprise. Rest all know about the game.
    Gayathri was afraid that Arjun might leak out her strategy. I think he should have mentioned it after the game was over so that the naïve Amjad is aware of vijee atleast.

Yes, Arjun should have brought this up more firmly. He targetted only sharan. Thats what sharan is upset about. I guess aishwarya sides him on this one, that's why she supports him. Arjun maybe does not want a difficult decision of tackling Vikranth in this issue. But vikranth keeps denying that he did not see them making the call but only heard it from them. This is vikranth's clever talk if you notice. He always says "naan parkale".

Amjad olarikottitaan yellavishayathayum to vijee and gayathri. He should not have mentioned inigo's immunity to them. It is compromising his position right? And he also accepts he played foolishly by telling viranth and uma that he will not vote for LP. LP and amjad could have planned properly. That's why he said the 4 of them voted as a tribe and didnot see it as a game and vote as a game. I think chumma veembu kaaga the 4 of them are holding together even though vanesa and kash are not great players. I have so far not seen them excel in anything. Now if they loose the immunity again it will be LP going out because she has used her immunity now. They sacrificed a good strong player Amjad to useless trust play here.

Ranchu and balakrish like this.
  10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

What is wrong with Viji's behavior ? That's part of the game. She convinced G3 to play so that she can skip playing for another week.
    Smart move I'd say.

Yes I agree Arjun should have mentioned their strategy after amzad won.
    And yes, the team should have voted out Kash. They like Vanessa and treat her as lucky charm.
    Let's see what happens.
    I finally understand the template now.

Monday is Leader challenge
    Tues Reward challenge
    wed 3rd world challenges
    Thurs ??
    Fri is immunity challenge
    Sat panchayat
    Sun is 3rd world eviction

madhat likes this.