1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Your prayers might be answered today. If Parvathy plays, she has to beat either Viji or Gayathri. It will be tough for her to survive.

I will come back and respond to your other comments.

madhat likes this.
  2. balakrish

My observations after yesterday.

The people who went up in my mind and who went down.

Nanda has gone way up on my likability list. Like Narayanan said about Nanda, he is a combination of physical strength, Strategy and mental strength, Emotional and bonding and to add to all of which Narayanan said, his ability to know the difference between right and wrong, standing up to it and speaking out about it to others, without thrusting, make him my favorite.

If Nanda stays this way, and I hope he does, all the time I am investing watching survivor will be well worth it.

The people who went way down in my mind is Charan. This is not just the phone incident, the conversation he had with Aishwarya and tested her on the weak link in the team, pointing weaknesses of Narayanan, Inigo, Ravi and bit of Nanda and putting down Viji. This guy is sly and will sell off anyone for his gains.

Aishwarya went down in my mind a lot and though she didn't behave out of character, she has trouble discerning the right and the wrong. This will lead her to the wrong path. I still appreciate her overall, for her enthusiasm, fighting spirit, following her mind, she listens, but she needs to be a better judge of things. She backed the wrong person in Charan and I am afraid this lack of judgement is going to bite her in the future, both team-wise and individual-wise.

Ravi, Narayanan and Inigo stay in my likeability list.

Viji and Vikrant have risen from I don't like them to they are okay list. It will be interestin how Viji and Gayathri get along. Vikrant could come into my likability list but he is a bit below Ravi-Narayanan-Inigo.

Venessa is in my okay list and could get into my likability list, still need more visibility from her. Kash is still an unknown commodity for me.

Uma, Amzad, Lakshmipriya remain in I don't like them list.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    madhat likes this.
  3. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

similar thoughts here too in the likes and dislikes. Except that I never had aishwarya and charan in my like list at all from the first week.

It took me a while to understand nanda, avar nallavara kettavara?? I guess he is playing his own game too in between, which I think is fair because it is a survival game after all. But he is not saying different things to different people. I like how he brought up the topic of sharan for elimination while discussing with aishwarya.
    But aishwarya , as vijee observed got stuck with sharan and she can turn tables anytime. Sharan, pulled vijee out just because she was being frank with him and said that she would go with the group if they planned to evict him. Evvalavu franknessikku nambikkai drogam.
    I hope vijee continues in the game. She is a tough contestant. If she does, she now has a clear picture on who is who. I am really waiting to see her face when she sees gayathri and parvathy :tearsofjoy:
    yesterdays episode was 2 hrs in length and well covered. I hope they continue this.

balakrish likes this.
  4. balakrish

Agreed, I should have waited on Charan before adding him to my like list. There was insufficient information about him and I should have reserved my judgement. He was quiet most of the time and suddenly he is talking a lot in the new tribe.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    madhat likes this.
  5. balakrish

It looks like Viji asked for fish from one of the natives ( with the entire team watching ) and someone ate biscuits and stuff in the doctors office from the older kadargal team. Thats all I could conclude.

I too thought initially on the silamabu that no one will be evicted. Charan picking someone after getting saved, and his evil smile, not giving any words of solace or reasoning to viji, not giving reasoning on why he phoned, all makes him highly diskilable.

Agree with you on Arjun. Really loved the way he conducted the tribal panchayat yesterday. His messages, his questions and his listening is outstanding. Yesterday it seemed like he was holding their hands in the dark and taking them towards light, step by step with his thought provoking questions. After all this, why Aishwarya, why.

Nanda being sad, I can understand. It has been a more of a roller-coaster for him than others. Goes to one team and starts to gauge things and shuttled down back to the other team. It takes a lot out of a person I guess. Others even with one move were finding it difficult. I think his smile in Vikrant's group was more to fit in than be himself. The same smile was there when he visited them last week. With Vedargal, he is always himself.

madhat likes this.
  6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

There are multiple games happening. One is for thalaivar / tribe leader, one is for immunity, . So then what happens ?
    And then what happens after the 3rd world. Now Parvathy and gayathri are there right ?! How long are they staying there ?

7. Ranchu

saturday is immunity challenge and sunday is voting out is it ?
    Then when is leader selection ?

8. Ranchu

Voting out charan is so unfair. Narayan did not help at all , he should have been voted out. Charan helped in that rope task right.

madhat and meepre like this.
  9. Ranchu

Well done, gayathri did a solid focused task !

madhat likes this.
  10. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yessssss........
    addra sakka, addra sakka, addra sakka , addra sakka.. appidi podu.
    Annoying Parvathy eliminated. yaaayyy no more yap yap talk.

Today they covered 3rd world fully. when vijee was talking to parvathy, Gayathri was totally in anger phase. Could see it. She changes it as being hungry.
    She dislikes gayathri too but does not show it. The task was too good. Parvathy's ego doesnot want to admit over there that she plainly is not good at this game.

Eppothaan vijee is disclosing a lot of thillu mullu they have done. Ethikku explanation vera. I need toothpaste because I have capsunnu. So the toothpaste went absconding after a day , appuram neem leaf thaane now she is not getting any tooth problems right?? Why didn't Arjun expand on that one. So the whole gang in the yellow team are into this. I want this to reach Nanda's ears, and see him react. He will definitely nominate them if they come into his team.

Can't wait for captaincy task tomorrow.

Marzipan and Ranchu like this.