1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Yes, this is the team which I am saying is stronger. Even for strategy they have Lakshmi and Nanda. But the other team only Narayanan can make decisions. Venessa, Viji, Saran, Narayanan are all sub par. Only Inigo and Aishwarya are good and it depends on the task where Ravi will be effective.

Against this, Nanda, Vikrant, Uma, Amjad with support from Kash and Lakshmi are formidable.

madhat likes this.
  2. balakrish

A surivor clip poped up on my youtube ( those folks are tracking what I am watching on youtube ).

Survivor is cruel ( and those who did the homework of watching this probably are prepared )
    :

3. balakrish

Phew! Rollercoaster ride the last two days. 2 hour episodes last two days and still seems to not enough. Still coming to terms with the new happenings.

Amzad and Lakshmipriya are real turncoats.

Tough elimination tomorrow.

meepre and madhat like this.
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Such a close game .. Loved it. :clap2::clap2:
    Viji should have given all planks . Instead aishu was also throwing planks down. They could have easily won
    The one where nanda was asked to step out and not participate.

madhat and balakrish like this.
  5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

enakku innumey elimination logic puriyave illai.

balakrish likes this.
  6. balakrish

Which part?

7. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

fantastic game yesterday. It was almost a 3 or 4 sec gap with aishwaryas team.
    This swapping of contestants is very good. I thought Nanda was very happy to come to vikranth's team, eppo pazhaiyyapadi he is called back by aish :tearsofjoy:

What is this phone call prechannai? Why did the person allow sharan to make the phone call in the first place and then go mention it to Arjun? They haven't elaborated on that one. Just gave us a gist about it.

I think this would cause distrust with sharan in the group. I have a feeling sharan would be eliminated this week due to distrust. No wonder he was always looking like he had a guilt feeling 2 days back.

Eppo theriyartha, this is how new daughter's in law used to feel when they have to go to in laws immediately after marriage. I know that feeling because it will be a new place and new people and having to adjust and all.

Ranchu and balakrish like this.
  8. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

ha ha ha... naan konjam strict officer thaan , but if they would have read the rules properly, they would have known all the clauses. BB'la they do pay the people according to the salary they get along with the saapaadu they get. They pay them well. Then imagine the pay these people will get with all the hardships they will have to endure and having to scavenge and live off fruits, roots and tubers for carbs.

balakrish likes this.
  9. balakrish

Amazing Sunday episode. Twist and turn continue today. Expect the unexpected. 2 hours of uncut, simply super show.

I feel uplifted when I see Survivor. More later.

madhat likes this.
  10. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yes, fantastic twist to sharan's eviction. I guess they all know that there is a redemption island. aiswarya and sharan were talking about it . How come she is supporting sharan by saying I am ur age and know what it feels to break the rules. Looks like a few of them are in this phone call and food thing. Actually they have to be removed from the game. I guess they cannot get anyone else in right now that's why they are hesitating. Arjun nondefied the players and made them think in the line of evicting the one who is the negative and the eviction turned out right except for the kanagi silambu breaking which was a story twister.

Don't you think Nanada is a bit sad and in this island? I saw him even smile in vikranth's group?

Now the 3rd world group is going to be surprised to see vijee come in. Gayathri wld have a heated argument there. Today we have to listen to this stupid parvathy's talk. I hope not.

meepre and balakrish like this.