1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

She's so insecure. And she's projecting her insecurities quite frequently and intentionally too. she thinks speaking that way will get her a "good image" . its backfiring.

meepre and balakrish like this.
  2. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Parvathy maybe paavam but she is annoying to the core. Yaaravithu evvulavu pesuvala? I can see the insecure feeling in her which is making her talk this much.
    Inniki yenna pa, oru surprise element oda niruthitaanga??

Are they going to switch a few people from the teams ? Can't wait for tomw. Definatley they will not get the 3rd world ppl in now. The others will find out and I guess it is too soon to let the secret out.

balakrish and Ranchu like this.
  3. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Nandha doesn't wants to do punishment which make sense but they agreed to all in the contract? May be they didn't know about this I think. Let's wait for today's episode.

meepre and balakrish like this.
  4. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

5. balakrish

I agree with Nanda on not doing the punishment. The Zee crew is not taking care of the contestants properly. The contestants are left alone in the forest and if something happens, there is no crew or doctors to take care of them.

At least the teams have more people. Poor parvathy and Gayathri are on their own with no food and no one to protect them if something happens. Gayathri is eating snails due to lack of food. For Indian standard show and the money they give, this is inhumane for sure.

Ravi keeps saying that the doctor doesn't show up for a long time. Inigo said the same after the task when breaking the wooden sticks something hurt in his chest and he still hasn't seen the doctor.

If they put hand-cuffs with a man and a woman and one of them have to go to bathroom in the middle of the night how will they feel comfortable.

For bigg boss its okay with 60 cameras and doctors and whole lot of people around in case of emergency. Here they should be all the more equipped.

meepre, madhat and Marzipan like this.
  6. balakrish

Looks like it is a team swap.

As far as I can tell from the promo, I think they have split those pairs who went to the game yesterday together on how well you know each other. They were:

Kash - Venessa
    Vikrant - Viji
    Uma - Saran
    Nanda - Narayan
    Lakshmi - Ravi
    Amjad - Aishwarya
    - Inigo

The folks on the right seem to be in one team ( Vedargal ) and team on the left in another ( Kadargal ).

If this is the split, the new Kadargal seem to be stronger to me than the new Vedargal.

meepre and madhat like this.
  7. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Yes, they should have immediate doctors on call incase they need them, but I will not support that they need to be taken care more than that. This is survivor game pa.
    In the other countries eppidithaan nadakarthu. It is like survival of the fittest.
    If gayathri is eating snails then it is her survival strategy, kudos to her.

They will not smother the contestants like in BB. I guess they should have seen the other survivor shows b4 entering here. In the US survivor I would see chubby bubbly contestants on the first day and towards the end they will be like emaciated to the core. Mostly skin and bones some people.

Some will go out due to skin or health problems and Some due to depression, apart from the eviction process. It is the person who is physically and mentally fit that wins the game here. 1 crore prize appa they will definitely test your limits.

Mehana and balakrish like this.
  8. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Aahaaa... thaann vayaliyaye maatikkittangala? :tearsofjoy:
    Eppo konjam neraiya frictions nadakkum. Vikranth and Nanda, will they get along?

balakrish likes this.
  9. balakrish

Neenga romba strict pa :grinning:

While I agree with you, US survivor la they get millions of dollars just for participation. Inga only the winner gets 1 crore. I don't now how much they will get paid for being in the show I think people come more for creating their brand more than anything.

madhat likes this.
  10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Today as in 7th oct showed the winning team going for purchase
    Not really. Vikrant + Nanda + Amjad + uma is also a strong team.
    And Ravi is hurt so he's not performing that much as before. So its just Inigo + Aish + saran + Viji.

balakrish likes this.