1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survival Of Married Life: Age Or Experience

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by gokusha, May 23, 2007.

1. sainath

sainath New IL'ite

i thinkexperience makes a lot of difference since we get to know others more and able to react accordingly.

Maturity plays a big part in ignoring some actions and remarks when we know them well.

At a younger age we tend to react and then think whereas as age goes by we think about the consequences before reacting

2. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sainath,

Wonderful words from your point of view....Thanks.

Regards,
    USHA.

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Even through experience we make mistakes. I think, it is not the age or experience counts, it is pure maturity in handling people or things.
    For some, maturity comes from age, for some, through experience and for some, never.
    Srinketan

4. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

HI Sriniketan,
    I'm pleased by your way of explanation.....nice saying:"For some, maturity comes from age, for some, through experience and for some, never".....

Thanks.

Regards,
    USHA.

5. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I liked Sriniketan's views. very true..
    However I believe age and experience can help to save a marriage.. But none of it can make it survive just as a core..Two totally immature and young people can lead a happy married life.. While two grown-up sensible people can find themselves at crossroads of divorce. So it all mere mix of situations, differences, push and pull and rare luck.. So I would nt say those who are divorced are necessarily bad or immature people.. They just had bad luck.. No one enters in marriage thinking to get divorced.
    SOmetime situations and differences have to lead people take that path... But with all these years I have come to a wisdom.. where I believe..

"Being married or not.. is not so important as being happy and being one's ownself.."

Try it all with your best intentions.. If it doesn't work.. dont blame urself.. Move on.. Life just had a big lesson for u..
    :wave

1 person likes this.
  6. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Nice write up.....it should be comforting for those feel that their married life are down//.....

Thanks.

Regards,
    USHA.