1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Surprise!! Interview with a famous author on her newly published book. DO NOT MISS!!!

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by malspie, Dec 1, 2007.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Re: Surprise!! Interview with a famous author on her newly published book. DO NOT MIS

Dear Mals,
    That was a great interview ! You are making IL very proud by this splendid job. The book seems to be too exciting..If Discounts are available in chennai, i 'm sure to grab one copy :)

Good Work Mals,Keep Rocking!

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Re: Surprise!! Interview with a famous author on her newly published book. DO NOT MIS

Dear Mals,
    good work, it was great knowing that there is a guide about our festivals etc. The price is the main factor, it is beyond the reach of the middle class.
    Chennai ILiites can wait till the book exhibition in Jan. to get discount. Please check up whether this particular publisher participates in the book fair in 2008.

3. Vidya Arun

Vidya Arun Senior IL'ite

Hi Mals

A very enlightening interview. Thanks for such good information. I tried this book in Amazon but could'nt find it. Also where to find these dealers.

Appreciate your help.

Vidya

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shanthi.

It was a real pleasure to interview an ICON like her. Its a nice feeling to know that my article is pushing you to buy the book.

Thanks a ton.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kanaka,

Thank you very much for stepping in.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sujathae,

I totally agree with you that the book is worth the BUY. Its a nice thought of the author to pen the vital details of a festival including prasads, sankalpas etc...
    Thanks buddy for your valuable comments.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Aishu22,

Discounts are available if there are more people wanting to buy the book.
    I just did what I can do the best. Praises from my friends like you make me set better parameters for myself.
    Thanks Aishu for stepping in.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Varloo,

I have spoken to the publishers and they have agreed to give discount for bulk buying. It depends on how many IL members are interested in buying the book.

The book is indeed a prize collection.

Thanks friend for peeping in.

Warm Regards

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vidya,

Publisher of the book are ready to give discount and ship it to you. If you are interested I can give you the details. You can talk to them directly.

10. Sumathy

Sumathy Senior IL'ite

Dear Malspie,

Thanks for introducing this amazing collectors's book and its wonderful author. The content of the book is one more reason to be proud of being an Indian!

Cheers,

Sumathy