1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Support To Lead Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by periamma, Sep 12, 2015.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

we come across ups and downs in our life .By any mean we have to face the problem with a support or help .when we walk on rough surface we have to keep our feet firm to avoid stumbling .This is the time we need a support and so we can hold a stick or clutch a hand nearby .with the support we cross the hurdles and reach a smooth surface .we step on the path with a big smile and come to a conclusion it is very easy to walk over without a support.No that is not a correct decision as the smooth path is slippery and you again need a support .so support is essential for rough or smooth surface.Like this we need a support from GOD during the journey of our life.

when you face tough time in your life ask for God's help to overcome problems and immediately HE responses your prayer.whoever helps you at the time of your need is GOD in disguise.your burden is reduced slow and steady with a support.when you are happy ask for HIS help to keep you satisfied with what you have and be happy.

This is my humble thinking and do share your thoghts.

4 people like this.

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@periamma,
    i totally agree with you . In times of hardships especially, faith in a superior being I. E. Giod - really helps one to tide over whatever we face. Faith and acceptance that what we face is destined , will surely help us maintain our composure and think ahead for a solution to the problem. This understanding also comes with age and experience I believe.

1 person likes this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@joylokhi Thanks for fb.

4. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Periamma,

God does not descend and appears before us. Elders say" Deivam manushya roopena'. God reveals Himself in the form of Human beings. As you rightly said whoever supports us during crisis is none other than God.
    Nice thought Madam.
    jayasala 42

3 people like this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Periamma,

There is a story that I would like to share. A man had a beautiful life like a walk in the beach and he saw foot prints of two people and he assumed one is his and the other is God's. When he faced trouble in his life, he saw only one person's foot print. After overcoming that ordeal he asked God, "Where did you go when I was facing trouble? I saw only one person's foot print. God responded, "It was mine and I was carrying you during that period".

Viswa

3 people like this.
  6. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Yes Periamma. I have experienced what you said Supreme's presence in the form of helping couple during difficult times. Wonderful thought.

7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@jayasala42 Thanks for your response

8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra nice share by you.Thank you.

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@jskls Thanksma

1 person likes this.
  10. Oriana

Oriana New IL'ite

Nice reading your post.