Support Tamil on Writer Sujatha's birthday!

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by platypus42, May 3, 2014.

1. platypus42

platypus42 New IL'ite

Today is the birth date of Tamil writer Sujatha, one of the first proponents and popularizers of computers in Tamilnadu. On this day, I request your support in creating a free Question-Answer website for Tamil in the StackExchange network. To help, all that is needed is to "Follow" the proposal and vote on the questions at this link.

The Q&A sites under StackExchange (for eg. StackOverflow, SuperUser, etc.) have well-designed voting systems, spam protection, democratic moderation, and many other features, all of which be available for free for the Tamil site too, once we find enough support to meet the criteria. So, I request you all to show your support on the above link, and also share the link (Tamil language - Area 51 - Stack Exchange) on your Facebook, Twitter, any place where you might have other Tamil friends.

(Disclaimer: I have no personal benefit in this, monetary or otherwise; I only hope to see a high quality Q&A site for Tamil available for the current and upcoming generations to use.)