1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Support group for Surviving parties/outdoor foods

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sridevi1977, Dec 11, 2014.

1. sridevi1977

sridevi1977 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dears,
    One of the biggest problems I faced in my journey is to cope up the weight part after parties. We dont want to lose the fun part of socializing, after all we are humans, infact we need those mingling times, once in a while to keep us going.
    Otherwise, life will be so very dry.

Here we go,
    I need a strong support group who works hard to keep them fit, but really needs ideas/support/motivation to bring us back to the place before the events...

This is the place, we can post our status before party, our plans to keep us in the same place after the parties. We can post what all we eat, what all we forget after we are in the party mood. We will be very happy to see us if we still bring our whole consciousness to the gatherings to keep us in track. We will really be very much motivated if we see other friends trials and tricks if they follow one, and successfully crossed with no weight gain.

I am very eager to see the friends endeavors and results in case if there is a gain. A small motivation to push us more.
    We need to see more success stories here, if we just maintain the same weight.
    will be getting double bonaza if there is a possibility for losing. ( Is it ever possible in practical life?)

3 people like this.

2. sridevi1977

I thought this thread is very essential for me, especially so many parties lining up before new year! To be frank, I am little scared.But, I prepared myself to face positively and cope up the holiday season.

My first post for 2014:
    Before - 128 pounds-58kg ( I think in october month- not sure)

After-133 pounds-60.3kg

Now- 131.5 pounds-59.6kg

status- stuck here for almost 2 months.

plan- To eliminate carb or consuming low carb in the diet on the days I dont have any parties. This is just temporary plan until I reach 128 pounds. And also this is the plan to follow on all the days except party days. Party days also, I will try to limit the carbs, and include veggies more, in case if there is an option. I will go to the parties prepared in advance, like eating some thing at home before going, so that we dont see all the grand foods in starvation. Mindfulness is the one technique which is going to help me. I need inside reminders frequently for me , if I go near high calorie foods. I should get the strength to be aware of what I put in my plate and in my mouth. This time, I am telling myself that I cant afford these foods in big quantities. If possible, I need to completely stay away or limit myself with tiny bit.Let me see, how I am facing the challenges.Every time I lose some, I will come and update here until I reach my previous party weight.I look forward to see my name coming here soon...

Nowadays I did not see my name coming in any weight losers listdoh1

Here after, the scenario should change. The change I want to see is with in me. I know I am a strong person. I can do it.I am not getting down with the current results...It is just going to make me work more and challenge myself.

I am wishing myself for a great start. This is the last chance for me before 2015! I am reminding my 2014 goal to stay motivated to work.:thumbsup

5 people like this.
  3. sridevi1977

check in:
    october 2014:
    128 pounds-58kg

dec 10-2014-133 pounds-60.3kg(no diet control)

dec 12- 131.5 pounds-59.6kg

dec 14- 2014- 134.2 pounds-60.8kg(medications and PMS)
    dec 20- aiming for 130 pounds

1 person likes this.
  4. sridevi1977

Dec 20- 132 pounds
    Dec 25- aiming for 130 pounds....

1 person likes this.
  5. Buds

Buds IL Hall of Fame

All the best dear, you can reach 130:cheers

1 person likes this.