Supplements for low ovarian reserve

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Gayathri30, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Gayathri30

Gayathri30 Junior IL'ite

After browsing through various threads, I have found that supplements like COQ 10, Royal Jelly, L Arginine have been very helpful for ladies having low ovarian reserve.
    Ladies, could you please tell the brand, dosage and how you are taking COQ 10, Royal Jelly and L- Arginine . They are expensive and not easily available in the local pharmacy.

Thanks.
    Gayathri

2. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

L- Arginine can be got a sachets you can mix it with water n drink, requires a prescription though,
    Royal Jelly and CoQ 10 check healthaid.co.uk website, you can order it online
    these they say improve the quality of the eggs

3. Gayathri30

Gayathri30 Junior IL'ite

Thank you for the quick response. But could you pls mention the dosage and brand name of all the three supplements. There many brands available of various strengths. So I am confused ( as they are expensive also).

One more thing, are they supposed to be taken in some particular way like till ovulation, etc.

Thanks.
    Gayathri

4. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

HealthAid is the brand itself, dosage you would need to check with a dietician or doctor who specializes in diet for infertility treatments,

5. Gayathri30

Gayathri30 Junior IL'ite

Thanks vini31. I would look into Healthaid.

Others also please respond. Any inputs will be really helpful.

6. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

I have tried both royal jelly and coq10.There are several websites on which this supplements are available.Just check online.I got mine from healthkart and snapdeal.I normally check for soy in the ingredients,as soy is an estrogen enhancer i refrain from using the product if it contains soy.Also be careful abt royal jelly as many can be allergic to bee products.

7. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Do a Google search for "CCRM fertility cocktail".
    It is a list given by the Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine (CCRM, one of the leading fertility clinics in the US) for low responders.
    It has the supplements as well as dosages listed. Do make sure to check with you doctor before taking anything.