1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Super singer junior 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by Marupiravi, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Marupiravi

Marupiravi New IL'ite

Hello everybody,
    I hope most of them are watching super singer junior 3 what you do all think of the top 10 selection?
    Maru.:thumbsup

2. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

My Opinion: Selection was not done fully based on talent, partially it was on favoritism(Not only this season).. Some contestants eliminated with very less remarks deserve better than few Top 10 contestants who are given many chances.. I guess they already have the finalist name in their hands..

3. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

I fully agree. We need to represent all this to Vijay TV directly. Still its a puzzle as to why Raja Ganapathy and Srisha were eliminated on flimsy grounds without any second chance whatsoever, but Pragathi (for 4 successive weeks, she sang horribly - check out her performance with Madhu Balakrishnan), Akhilesh (he'd lost his voice on several rounds) and Gautam (he's very nasal, has very bad tamil diction and does not take up tough songs at all) are being given several chances! If some of the kids who got eliminated had been given these kind of chances, they'd have excelled much better than them. It was very sad to see Mahisha go, as also Sefi - they didn't deserve it at this juncture. I think it's more than pure, good quality singing that goes into play. It's sadly the world audience that loses in the end!

4. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

Well said kruthika.. As u said its very obvious they are promoting Pragati.. May be they will have her till end just for the sake of having a NRI Kid till the end.. If that is the case Mahisha deserves more than Pragati.. Even Hari Priya was a very good contestant.. Not only the Top 10, even chocolate shower sometimes not given for the deserving contestants..

5. arcmppa

arcmppa Bronze IL'ite

I too feel the same thing abt pragathi....they are not only promoting her but also her mom(America aunty)......
    they are doing too much....i never expected magisha to be eliminated and feel really bad for her...
    as always vijay tv does only favoritism. participants should be from very rich background and modern then only are allowing them til end...example pragathi

1 person likes this.
  6. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

Not really. They seem to have varied criteria - rich, yes. Akilesh, Gautam are all pretty rich. Modern or otherwise doesn't seem to matter. It's how well the parents do the PR with the judges and program organizers and how they influence them behind the scene. I heard that one candidate's family was trying to meet one of the judges separately through a common source! These families - to what extent they go.