Super Excited!!!But...

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by nimnik, Mar 21, 2013.

1. nimnik

nimnik Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Am super excited today coz i have been very much appreciated by my Project Customer. Customer has come down for a week to meet us..And ..and....they want me to join them for a dinner party today with my DD!!!!. Since Customer misses her kids!!

But, my DD eats only homely food and i dont know if she is gonna like it there!!! How do i manage? i know i might sound childish... but somehow i cant think straight...

Do u have any precautions/advises for me in such situations..?

2. OliveOyl

OliveOyl Gold IL'ite

Yes..pack your own box for your kid. Once you go there, you can feed your kid what you bought from home and she can taste what is on your plate. No harm in it at all.

People in US (I am assuming US) typically dont expect the child to eat along with the elders like we do here in India, and are perfectly OK with them eating what you have brought along with you for the kid.

Dont forget to take her fav toy or coloring book along. In case the dinner extends and she gets cranky she will have something to do.

Also pack lot of wipes and a spare dress in case of mishaps.

All the best!! And congrats for the praise from the customers!

3 people like this.
  3. mahiramki

mahiramki Gold IL'ite

gr8 ... take it easy, fruits , icecream, brownie... all these every child likes ... try them. my daughter likes soup n fried rice, when ever i go with my dh for such customer meets i start with her fav soup so that she will be enjoying her food n dont mess things...

4. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Hi friend,

First of all congrats on your achievement and enjoy the moment. Also, pack what your DD likes and take her along and enjoy the party. All the best.

5. nimnik

nimnik Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot ladies.. Am all set !! will do as u all told..

6. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Hope you had a great Dinner party. Do share your experience:)

7. nimnik

nimnik Silver IL'ite

oops.. sorry for the real late post...i just didnt know that i didn't tell you about the experience.. It was really great!!!!.. DD also had a great time.. The client was very nice and my DD was with her all the time... I came back home at 11:30pm .. my DD slept of on my clients lap.. she was so happy being with my DD.. i felt happy too....
    Thanks All for your support ladies....

1 person likes this.