1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Super dumb aliens and super smart earthlings!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear AC,
    How can HE tease you like this? Increasing the font size! - you knowthe hint ! Did you have to mention to him the bhootham story at all in his other thread? bonk

You always write "I was running up & down, carrying my weight along" etc, so innocently !
    Very smartly "chappakattufying" that the big font size is directly proportional to how much HE missed you !!Rant
    I know, you are too smart to get carried away, AC.

Only for your information, Kellogs is sending me a gift hamper for my birthday - you know why! Their sales have increased manifold !!

Love,
    Chithra.

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra
    I see that you are endeavoring to take over the Naradhi job from AC. Being twice her age, I am sure you'll have twice her experience too! I wish you all the best in your new profession! AC and I will watch your progress with considerable interest!
    Sri

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

my dearmost friend Chithra
    I cannot believe NOW I have to teach you some nuances of words .:cool:.. Just take it at face value.:notthatway:. why do you have to go bend backwards and pull all the running up and down statements !! I wonder.. could it be that NO one has missed YOU !!Big Laugh our friend Shanthi might oblige us by telling she missed YOU :tongue(she has said she's o.k with telling a white lie and also she will keep this secret from poor Veda) and she might be even be enticed to use an even bigger font.:yes:.so you are also dreaming you are going to get a gift hamper from Kellogs.. Unless there is an UFO sighting near the kellogs factory there is not even a remote chance of this happening .:exactly:.your OATS hamper I mean..:rotfl

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    Ithai, ithai thaan naan ethirparthen!
    You have not disappointed me, my friend!
    You write
    Being twice her age!
    Sri, for that I have many many years to go !!
    You think, AC is in her 30's? No, I don't think so !
    AC. please clarify urgently.
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. Anandchitra

Dear Sri
    This is no doubt a much speculated subject. I for my part think life exists outside of Earth too.. If you just pay attention to UFO sightings or alleged sightings the proof is enormous. But like Governments all over the world so many such information is not released to the public. So the chances that we would see such proof during our lifetime is quite remote. When we do, its beyond doubt that the title would read Super Smart aliens and Super Dumb eartlings.
    I share a computer with either dh or ds. So I always cannot come and reply to threads when I first read it. I read your thread soon after it being posted and was starting to reply when my dh called me to look at his okra seedling and before i knew it he had taken over the computer. So its upto me to come up with innovative ideas to steal comp time from them. ds usually I chase off by telling he has to go practice or study or read ..so finally I got the comp last night.. hence the delay..and lo and behold you had changed the topic name..
    You did not say if you were either opinionated or finicky..
    After reading Chithra's reply it put the whole finicky thing in a different perspective.. I think over time one just realises what stand one needs to take and sticks to it come what may..:)

6. Anandchitra

I am 45 over 46 running now.

7. Cheeniya

Dear AC
    In no other country so many UFOs have been sighted or reported as in US. This gives rise to two speculations. First, US is paranoid about an alien invasion. It is labouring under an impression that aliens would target only the most advanced country in the world, a position which it presumes! It probably believes that if the aliens can effectively counter the American resistence, the planet would be theirs.

Second, being a country that always wants to be in the limelight, and UFOs being a matter of great interest for the gullible, it is possible that US is using it to garner world's attention particularly in the area of Space Research.

Coming to the question of what I am, I'm awfully flexible! You would not believe it that a man of such physique could be flexible but I am! If there is one thing I have never had in my life, it is opinion of any kind! Even if I have one, it is for my keeping and I never peddle it to others!
    Sri

8. Anandchitra

One thing about most of the UFO sightings is it usually occurs in fast areas of land..like nothing else in the vicinity or structure etc..
    This is extremely prevalent in the U.S. Vast areas of land.. good chance for an alien object to land etc..
    Some of the weird happenings that are difficult to explain after these sightings do support the possiblity that Aliens do exist..
    My 2cents

9. Cheeniya

Dear AC
    I too strongly believe in extra-terrestrial intelligence. It is difficult to assume that in this vast, ever growing Universe, our planet, which in comparison to the vastness of the Universe is just a speck of dust, will be the only place to be having life. Time alone can prove what is up there among the stars. But the UFOs? I really dont know..
    Sri

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Good one, Cheeniya Sir.

I was wondering how do you tie a knot from the head to the knee(muzhangaikkum motta thailaikkum muduchu podaramaadhiri).bonk
    Nice knot sir, only you can do that....

Even if I have a opinion of something, I usually don't reveal it, unless and otherwise the other person have the same opinion, ( to be on the safer side, i suppose) maybe the survival technique???

About UFOs---why there is a confusion about their existence? Leave alone the country's problem.
    Haven't you seen anything that will fall over our head or on any other part while walking on the streets? eventhough we can classify what the object is do you know from where it came?? (Unidentified Flying Objects?)
    Moreover, it seems like you did not have that experience in the house-hold itself ( lucky you and Bowto your wife)

sriniketan