1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sunkan's Article in The Hindu

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by varalotti, Jun 5, 2007.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

[quote=anjana;70973
    Dear Sundari,
    We Chennaites, also travelling in the same boat concerning environmental abuse. As I mentioned in our chat, our Velacheri and Pallikaranai citizens are fighting to save the water sources. Already most of the slush area that was helping to save ground water had been grabbed and concrete jungle is occupying the place. We are striving to save the remaining portion and God only knows whether we achieve our object! Your article in Hindu is timely and the points taken are praise worthy. Keep it up,
    Love,
    Pushpavalli

2 people like this.
  2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku gayathri,
    i also hope that it awakens people to the damages they r bringing, on one side the green peace is going on pointing abt the melting snows in the antartic and here the build houses without trees, funny how man forgets he is a part of history in bringing about the change all over from best to worst...regards sunkan

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku anjana,
    i am surprised by this information, those nations work from the environment to the animal and birds, not to leave out lakes and beaches...thanku for ur wishes, and now can i expect more FB for my articles, as u know who is writing..regards sunkan

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

you are very right sri, we have had tiruvalluvar and many like him warning people how to live, but i feel it is lost when the latest generation dont think it important to conserve trees, and birds, it is becoming pathetic, and i know world is coming to an end, that is y perishing slowly...regards sunkan

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

6. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

dear sunkan,
    Your article is very well written which brings to light how man's greed brings about ecological imbalance. You look hep too.
    Regards,
    Meenu

1 person likes this.
  7. mythili

mythili Senior IL'ite

Hello sunkan,
    Congratulations on your article appearing in Hindu. It is a high privillege. I also read your article and found it very interesting.
    Regards,
    Mythili

8. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sundari

Hearty Congragulations. Your article is very well written. Nice to see ur picture too. I too like ur photo very much. You look smart, chic and friendly.

Regards
    Priya

9. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear sunkan,
    My heartiest congrats and wishes for you.I wish all the very best for your forthcoming endeavours.:2thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku meenu,
    i hope all join me in this crusade and demand trees along with flats, then the fun starts, and they take notice of the demand...regards sunkan