Sunita Gogoi - Pride of Assam

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by gunjanasaikia25, May 11, 2009.

1. gunjanasaikia25

gunjanasaikia25 New IL'ite

Sunita Gogoi, the 'Dance India Dance' contestant (Zee TV) from Guwahati Assam has indeed made us all proud. If you feel she is indeed a rising star and 'Sunhari topi ki haqdar' keep supporting her. She deserves all your adulation as she already has a huge fan base in 165 nations who are watching and voting for her on television.

What do you like in her performances and do you think she can win the reality show?What would you like to see her dance. Throw a challenge.....

Keep Supporting Sunita Gogoi!

Last edited: May 11, 2009

2. GayatriRathod

GayatriRathod New IL'ite

Hey!. I really like Sunita's dance. She might not have been the best dance to have joined the competition, but she has indeed worked hard and Geeta Kapur has groomed and trained her very well. Well done!

Her best performance was the kathakali dance and I really like the Bihu style dance, she performed on the song 'Dayya re daiya re' last Saturday. Its an amazing folk dance from Assam. I'm still not yet over with it...watched it on YouTube several times.

Go for it gals!
    :thumbsup

3. uttarkideepika

uttarkideepika New IL'ite

Sunita Gogoi's growth graph is indeed phenomenal on the dance show. :thumbsup
    I missed the Bihu dance this week. :(

Thanks Gayatri for your idea to watch it on YouTube. Maan gaye ustaad! :bowdown
    Good Luck Sunita! Keep working hard. I bet the whole of Assam and North-East apart from the rest of India is voting for you. :thumbsup