Sundarakanda Parayanam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by FreshDewdrops, Aug 30, 2020.

1. FreshDewdrops

FreshDewdrops Bronze IL'ite

Hi dear ladies
    Can anyone guide me through daily method to follow for sundarakanda parayyanam. Can any one suggest the best book with slokas meaning and daily ritual for the same.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Majority IL ladies are busy and only a few responds to this type of query at their leisure.

2. My dad an orthodox Brahmin was reading SUNDARA Kandam and the entire family benefitted in many different ways. Though I am bit familiar with the norms, yet I post a link which might fit the bill. Huge followers.

Thanks and Regards.

God bless.

FreshDewdrops likes this.
  3. FreshDewdrops

Sir thanks a lot for responding to my query. Unfortunately I cannot understand Tamil. Can you ask your father, if he knows good books or youtube links in Telugu?
    Thanks a lot again sir.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Book that is displayed in the u tube in link I had provided is in tamil and in that one can stop and Capture the image of that page at the bottom with help of smartphone. Now you have the publisher’s address. Search them in google to get contact number and proceed to enquire from them for Telugu/ English version. The uploader#of the utube stated above can also be contacted via e mail. See the link at the foot of this message *and make an effort by communicating with her/them.
    #Neeru Srikanth | Neeskitchen

I ❤️ Mylapore & Singapore
    DM for booking my Online Cooking Class - All Timezones available
    Youtuber【70k+】
    Collab neerukitchen@gmail.com

2. There is a shop by name Giri traders in Mylapore chennai and matunga Mumbai. Google for Giri traders get contact details and the contact them at their Hqrs chennai or branch at Mumbai. There could be a branch in Pune too. They are largest stockists of all Bhakthi literature and other articles associated with Brahmin/Hindu rituals and yoga. Forcontact Giri traders -
    E mail I’d: <sales@giri.in> 044 24640376 & at Mumbai 022-2414 3140 & 24122316
    3. I am 78+ years young and my dad had already reached his destination I.e. feet of Lord Vishnu in the year 2011 Feb. But the book authored by late Shri Anantharama Dikshitar in Tamil/Sanskrit - SUNDARA Kandam that my beloved Dad used several times for parayanam still occupies a prominent place In our Pooja chamber.

Wish you all the best to your family members & to you.

God bless.

Ps: there was something special recently discussed at national level at a programme with participants all born on Independence Day

*Login • Instagram

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    FreshDewdrops likes this.
  5. FreshDewdrops

Thank you for detailed and very patient rely sir. I will look at all the information provided by you. Hopefully I can get a good book ultimately.