Summer classes for kids in chennai.

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by krishsudha, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sudha65

sudha65 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sudha,

Regarding salwars/chudidars you could check out Westside at Spencer Plaza on mount road. They have a wonderful collection and nearly always fit well. All the best with your shopping !!

From another Sudha :-D

2. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

For salwars and churidhars, I used to buy from the following shops.

1. Rekha boutique - Alwarper near lifestyle. Very good collections at high price in both cotton and synthetic.

2. Sarvotham - Just adjacent to Rekha in Mookambigai complex. Very good cotton design works with embroidery at a decent price and good stitching.

3. Exotique Same complex - for low budget good stitching, cotton collections.

You can check out the other shops in Mookambigai complex in Alwarpet signal.

Happy Shopping...!!

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Regarding Chudidhar collections
    1)Irrespective of which place you are ,doesn't matter.Boutique shops are supposed to have a good collection of chudidhar sets/materials.I have verified it.Rajasthan boutique will always put an exhibition/mall in and around chennai.If you happen to find any boutique,not necessarily rajasthan boutique i hope you can get it.
    2) In RmKv,T.nagar where in you can have a good colection.The Quality is also good.You can even get a wide collection of Kurthas/pants separately and also the top.

I hope this helps.

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai,
    there are lots and lots of summer classes in Chennai. On March 31 and April 7 Metro issues have all the details of many many summer classes. If needed I shall give details, please specify what you want.

5. krishsudha

krishsudha New IL'ite

Hi Varaloo,

I will be coming to Chennai only during the end of May, so if you can get me info. on classes that would be really helpful.

Thanks,
    krishsudha

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai krishsudha,
    1.THE ALPEROONI ACTIVITY CENTRE - Mylapore- Phone - 55697454. Many indoor and out door activities.
    2.TAMILNADU SQUASH RACKETS ASSOCIATION - From May 1 -26. Phone- 98840 31370, 98401 30433.
    3.INTERNATIONAL MONTESSORI TEACHER TRAINING CNETRE AND PLAY SCHOOL - Phone- 42604888/98402 67925.
    4.MUSIC CLASS-B.SHIVARANJANI IN CHOOLAIMEDU - 944446 83683/98403 52522.
    5.SATYA MUSIC SCHOOL- ANNA NAGAR AND ADYAR- 98400 22800/98402 82238.
    Hope this is helpful.

7. krishsudha

krishsudha New IL'ite

Thanks Varalakshmi, those phone numbers are really helpful. I will take a print out. Thanks again.

Sudha

8. NKumar

NKumar New IL'ite

Dear all,

I am seeking help on finding Hindi tuitions for a girl newly learning Hindi for CBSE IV std ?( My daughter) and my son French for XI std State syll.
    Home tuitions or in and around Adyar and Thiruvanmiyur welcome.
    Also where are the coaching classes for IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance test for XII stds in the same areas?

Contact me through Private Message

Regards, NKumar

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2007
  9. shenozsardar

shenozsardar New IL'ite

Hi

iam planning to come to chennai this year (may to december with )my son now he is 3year 2months i wil stay with my parents house ithey living in chrompet, soi like to leave my son in swiming,hindi calss so i want to know where can he get best centre for him and summer class for his age
    and give me the address
    thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
  10. rupamudoi

rupamudoi New IL'ite

Summer Camps for Kids

Hi all

With the summer vacations nearing all working women need to gear up for the holidays especially with kids 2 months of managing the kids is a big task

i would like to know from all members residing in soputh Chennai basically pallavakkam, thiruvanmiyur adyar if anyone knows about good summer camps for lids pls let me know.
    thaNKS
    RUPA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.