Summer classes for kids in chennai.

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by krishsudha, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krishsudha

krishsudha New IL'ite

Hi,

I am planning to go to Chennai during the June- August break with my daughter aged 6. I want to know about classes available for kids this age. She is interested in carnatic music, she also wants to learn tamil and Hindi. What is the best possible way to find a tutor for all these classes.

Other than this I heard ABACUS is good for math. Do you guys have any idea.

Will greatly appreciate your feedback.

Also, I need some help about where to get nice churidars in chennai.

Thanks,

Sudha

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Sudha,
    Warm Welcome to IL Community. I request you to first let me know the place where you will be staying in Chennai. If you are staying any where near Tambaram I can help you with all those you have asked for as my daughter who is of your age is going to all those classes. And I could possibly help your daughter with Tamil and Hindi. Pls do send me a Private Message.

But even if you are not near Tambaram no problem pls let me know the place of your stay I can find out and let you know

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai Sudha,
    welcome to the forum. There are always classes going on in Chennai for almost everything under the sun. As Rajmi has pointed out, you need to specify the area and you will get information. Now there are so many local newsletters being circulated free in almost all areas. They carry all these information. You will find all your needs, no problem. Do specify area.

4. krishsudha

krishsudha New IL'ite

Hi,

I am located in Ayyapanthangal, near the Ramachandra medical college in Porur. Please forward any local listings that you come across.

Thanks,

Sudha

5. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Sudha,

Sorry for this delayed reply. Just saw it today. Will collect details and send you ASAP.

6. himsini

himsini New IL'ite

Hi sudha..
    I have a kid who s 4year old . I live in chennai and am planning to put him in a summer camp during his vacation.
    Usually u can find the advertisements..in newspapers..mostly The hindu. metroplus. Keep checking them and u will find some really good classes.
    Meera

7. krishsudha

krishsudha New IL'ite

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear KS,
    You have a lot of Music and Hindi classes in Valasaravakkam. My Parents house is in Valasaravakkam.I have been there for 23 years now and just married and moved out. If you look out for a Local Newspaper called" ARCOT ROAD TIMES" you can get the details of classes from Vadapalani till Porur.

Hope this helps.........

9. jani

jani New IL'ite

Req: Summer classes for kids in chennai.

Hi,

Can anyone outthere guide me with Hindi and Sanskrit classes /summer classes in and around West Mambalam/Saidapet/Ashok Nagar

Thanking in Advance
    Dhana

10. sudha65

sudha65 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sudha,

Regarding salwars/chudidars you could check out Westside at Spencer Plaza on mount road. They have a wonderful collection and nearly always fit well. All the best with your shopping !!

From another Sudha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.