Suicidal tendency due to my husbands cheap attitude

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by shashi4, Sep 27, 2015.

1. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Feeling utter stressed from today morning and feeling like pushing myself to commit suicide. My husband has started showing all his attitude from 5th month , cheating me in all ways .. chatting with other ladies , joining with his parents and asking money , not responding to any of my feelings. He was back of me before marriage and ditching me now for believing him instead of my parents. Really not able to handle this bitter truth. He feels only his parents , brothers their wives and children are his people and never bothers for me.

Some body please guide me , need care too as am all alone and no one except my mom to show me care.

1 person likes this.

2. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

@shashi4 come on dear!!! you are not born to kill yourself!!!I understand tat he has hurt you badly!!!but not sure wat was the cause for this...speak to him.. try to understand reason for all this...

3. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Try to speak to him and make him understand that you both are for one another. Explain to him that you ll be his best trustable friend and wife through out his life. Try to win his confidence.

4. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

Its not really working, He is not bothering to react to my feelings , I tried speaking to him , he is infact hurting me more. He never takes me anywhere out, he says he doesnot like going out but he is taking his brothers kid and dad for outing which is hurting me very badly.He is not even getting food which i ask when i have craving ,offcourse money being paid by me. SPOILING MY LIFE...:drowningto very high extent. And I have reached very high level of frustration.Not able to console myself as i have done it from an year and half.I am feeling like hitting and cutting myself , injecting myself and sucking blood, weird Ideas coming from my mind...

5. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

see my reply below dear and tell me what u suggest.

6. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

Thanks Engineer, and one small addition is 5th month corresponds to 5th month of pregnancy, now 8th month running. Everything I have said to him , but he says cheaply like nowadays politicians that he has not sent the message, even after showing that photo which I have taken from his mobile.He never asked sorry nor consoled me even after I cry for hours / neither says to have food atleast because am pregnant. No idea how to correct him. He shows all responsibility and care to his his parents , brothers their wives and children , But in my case he says he doesnot know. Am like bali ka bakra should spend to run my family and give money to his parents when they ask.

7. hikausik

hikausik New IL'ite

Forget him and enjoy with your friends or classmets..

8. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

I kindly request all to help me join some group of people like ladies club in Bangalore , Banshankari 3rd stage area as I have become all alone.My husband even tries to avoid me talking to neighbours , collegues , dont know what intension he has.

9. preesmiles

preesmiles Silver IL'ite

Sorry to hear what you are going through. Since what you are going through is more of a marital issue, if you post your issue in the relationship forum (married life), you will get more views and replies.

10. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

Thanks dear , I will do it