suggestions to engage my 1 year child - any playschools/playarea near chennai adyar?`

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by PreethaRaju, Nov 22, 2012.

1. PreethaRaju

PreethaRaju New IL'ite

Hi friends,

My name is preetha. My cute son is completing one year now. He is very active and eager to invent/play with different toys. I want to engage him in a very healthy way. please suggest me some ideas.

Is there any playschool or play area type for 1 year child? Please let me know if there is any such thing near my living place (Adyar, Besant nagar).

Thanks in advance.:)

2. newsoul

newsoul Bronze IL'ite

Re: suggestions to engage my 1 year child - any playschools/playarea near chennai ady

Hi Preetha! very nice to hear about your cute son..I would say 1 year is still very very young for playschool..he is still a baby! Keep him with you for a couple of years and enjoy..Take him to outdoor play areas, parks, walks in the beach etc. You can invite your friends who have little kids to come over and play with him, read a lot of stories to him, sing songs with him... There are a lot of activities you can do with him at home creatively...

check out this site:
    Games to play with your one-year-old

How to Entertain a 12-Month-Old | eHow.com

Have fun! Enjoy with your little one!

3. PreethaRaju

PreethaRaju New IL'ite

Re: suggestions to engage my 1 year child - any playschools/playarea near chennai ady

Thank you.

Surely I will check out the sites.

1 person likes this.