Suggestions please

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by thrisandhya, Oct 31, 2009.

1. thrisandhya

thrisandhya New IL'ite

Hi Friends ,

A fancy dress competition is conducted in my son's school...he is in KG 1...and I want him to participate but have no idea about the dress to wear :confused2:...i have thought of santa claus ...but donno frm where i could get the dress for rent ...please giv me any other ideas if u have n also place in abu dhabi whr i could get the dress ....:help

2. aniwils

aniwils New IL'ite

Hi thrisandhya,

I'm not sure if u could get such dresses on rent.. anyway,when my own children were young I had seen many interesting and imaginative fancy dresses. The one I remember well is a kid dressed as a bunch of grapes! He/she was wearing a purple fullsleeve tshirt and purple tights, with lots of inflated purple balloons pinned on the body! Then there were the unavoidable superman, spiderman and batman.Those costumes are available in the shops, I think-atleast they were, some 8 to 10 years ago!
    aniwils.

3. Shilpak2303

Shilpak2303 Senior IL'ite

An Adiwasi .

With leaves around the waist. A necklace of shells or pistachio shells..same for ankles and wrists. A headband with a feather. Some stripes on the chest , arms, cheeks with kajal.
    A home made bow and arrow. You are all set. Most things should be easily available.