Suggestions on migration

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by divyasarav, Dec 17, 2009.

1. divyasarav

divyasarav New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Has anyone applied to Canada PR through WWICS, Dubai. We have applied for it through WWICS and got our file No. during Nov 2007. We were expecting that we would be asked for the updation letter by Nov / Dec 2009. That’s what the consultant also advised us when we registered the application and got the file no. As advised by the consultant, my Husband has also done his IELTS last Dec 2008 and we are still waiting for the information. It is very much depressing and the wait is too long.

Is anyone here in similar situation like us… Would appreciate inputs and feedback from fellow ILites.

Regards,
    Divya

2. skaliyur

skaliyur Senior IL'ite

re: Suggestions on migration

hi divya...

sowmya from duba.. even we had applied for cannada visa through wwics last year & got the file no with in 3 months of applyig ... but after a month the consultant i think here name is pushpuja called us told that our file has returned as the rules in cannada has changed & only certaing category of plp will be getting the visa. we had paid full amount i thnk it was a platium or gold package ... she returned the amount both the embassy fee & the processing charges .. only thing we dint get back is the translation & file processing fee that around 3300 AED ..

i think only the lower category plp are getting the visa. & the process is very slow . even my hubby was supposed to do the IELTS test but thank got we dont spend on that too much ..

better to check with the consultans. as far as i know many files had come back the day we went to take the return cheque .

so now we have applied for denmark green card .. which is very easy process & less documentation.

hope this info will help u

sowmya

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009