1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

suggestions needed for Woodworking Arch

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by latamurali, Sep 24, 2007.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai friends

i have bigg arch in my front hall and i very much want to do woodwork for that and also to have glass painting in that in the top part of it.

Do u get me?!!!

Pls tell me ur valuable suggestions for that immidiately and can u send me some visuals for that, i have seen lot of websites for glass painting , but all those people from USA AND UK, and i want somebody in Chennai

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Woodworking Arch will look good on the arch. just my humble opinion. there are plenty of carpenters available in TN for this. it can be done like in traditional ways you know the beautiful arches in our old homes. glass painting may or maynot be the option. you might need to think. hope ihave helped.

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear lata,
    here are some stain glass pattern i searched for u, we need light inside the house so thought a stain glass is any day great with reflections..sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

My dear anadchitra and sunkan madam

Thank you so much for both of u, i was actually upset, since i didnt receive any tips from anybody, iam so greatful to u people

Sunkan mam, that pictures are really good, thank u so much for ur efforts

And, atlast i started doing woodwork,its in the completion stage and went to an exhibition in TRADE CENTRE yesterday and met GLASS PINTING PEOPLE also ,so after completion , i will definitely,scan the photos of it to u both

thank u very much for ur luv

latamurali