1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for Valentine's day gift

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

[JUSTIFY]Today is Valentine’s Day and it is difficult for everyone to make a decision what is the best gift one could give to their loved ones. Husbands are struggling to find out what is the best gift they could give to their respective wife and wives are thinking aloud to find what gift would make their respective husband happy.

Women are brilliant and can handle any situation with confidence and I am limiting my gift suggestions in this post only to respected women members of IL for their spouses.

1) Mood Meter – As soon as the husband parks his vehicle back home, he should be able to activate a wireless device that would read the mood of his spouse inside the house. This will be really handy for him to walk in and say things like “You must be tired after a long day” “What can I do to help you?” “Now that I am here, you can relax, honey” and so on.

2) Smart Responder – This should be like a smart phone, a wireless device that activates upon a question being asked by the wife about anything. For example, if the question is, “Can you imagine your life without me around?” this device should flash a response, “I really can’t, honey. I wish you are always around as long as I live.”

3) Marital Calendar- It is an electronic device that reminds the husband about the most important events such as wedding anniversary, birth day, Valentine’s day, Mother’s day and children’s birth day. This will facilitate the man of the house to smile first thing in the morning, give a hug and be the first person to wish.

4) Flower Maker – Despite all of the above electronic devices, men are always forgetful. Either they might end up switching off the devices or despite the reminder, forget to fulfill their duties. Hence, this equipment upon selecting a category and by a push of a button would immediately make flowers to the husband so that he could apologize and present those beautiful flowers.

5) Verbalizer – This is a simple electronic device that text verbal responses to the husbands who are in dire needs of words. Many times, when the wife asks questions that are most unexpected, the husband struggle for words and excuses. This Verbalizer should have a collection of words and excuses and should record the question from wife and provide instant response into the Bluetooth device fixed in his ears.

6) Mediator – When the husband makes a major mistake and the wife is extremely mad at the husband, this electronic device should give significant clues as to how to reconcile with wife quickly. It should function like a mediator and provide constant help until such time the husband manages to bring smile back to his wife.

7) Appearance scanner – This is the most important electronic device of all. It is actually a lens that is fit in the eyewear frame that instantly scans wife’s appearance and analyzes it with her previous appearances. This will help the husband to immediately say things like, “You look really nice with your new hairstyle” “Who did your eyebrows? It looks really nice” “Where did you buy this? You look really stunning” and so on.
    [/JUSTIFY]

Adharv, sveta86, Sriniketan and 3 others like this.

2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Viswa,

It seems like you are advocating for all the husbands by trying to protect them from wives by your brilliant gift ideas.....I am sure if at all these gifts land in the market.....then there would be Tsunami in the business world and the global economy will jump to its peak in no time....

It will change the face of the society as well. Divorce lawyers would have to change their field.....no more divorces......

The business for beauty parlor will flourish....as wives will rush to beautify themselves once they would find out that their husbands are noticing their beauties.....

Food business will prosper too as wives will be motivated to make delicious food for the husbands in returns of their good behavior....

Husbands will have to make provision for gifts as they would not be able to forget any important day of their life......and diamond business will be enriched without any boundaries.....

Entertainment business will thrive too as no more fights between couples.....so no more soap opera for neighbors....

Global warming will turn into global cooling.........

It is simply hysterical to read your wonderful ideas.....too good......indeed

Love,
    Bhavna

4 people like this.
  3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vishwamitra

I must say these are the most brillant ideas that you have come up with....hahahaha
    Looks like you are on a mission to make peace in every household.......

I am just imagining if there is so much peace and everything is going on so smoothly with such devices, there will be no fights among couples, everything will be so goody goody, no spices. If there are no sweet fights between couples wouldn't life be boring......

Great ideas and very hilarous post enjoyed reading it. Let me pass this on to my DH who will be very happy to see such devices and I am sure will be the 1st person to go and buy them.....hahahaha

3 people like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Dear Bhavna,

In fact your dreams of a peaceful world is much stronger than the tools I have suggested in my original post. It is definitely an excellent summary of how these tools will change the world. Thank you for reading this post and responding to it.

Viswa

5. Viswamitra

Dear Aruna,

Thank you for your response to this post and appreciation of the gadgets. While your husband is hunting to find such gadgets in the market, my wife is telling me that no electronic gadget could ever analyze line of questioning of wife successfully. She believes that the women have definite capability to beat the gadgets in their own game.

Viswa

6. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

That was hilarious Viswa, my husband says that whenever I ask a question there is never a right answer and his favorite example is when I ask him "Do I look fat" if he answers "Yes" then of course, you know what will happen. But if the reply is "NO" then he knows that I will say "What do you mean by No, do you mean I was fat before" It's like you can never win!

7. Viswamitra

Dear Arch,

I am glad you enjoyed reading this post. How much men know that they could never win is directly proportional to how long they are married. Your example of a question is very apt. Another one that is my most favorite

"Can you leave me alone?" If the husband says "No", he is a dead man as he would be accused of not following instructions. If he says, "Yes" then, the next question is, "How dare you say it when I am in such a bad mood?"

Viswa

8. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Viswa
    I admire you for writing this and coming up with ingenious ideas. Truly its going to make a difference for many. Most likely its going to help out all the men and its amuch needed help actually. enjoyed reading all your well thought out ideas and solutions. keep em coming!

1 person likes this.
  9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Nice idea Viswa Sir!
    One doubt about these gadgets, did you patent it or if you haven't do it immediately :)

Thoroughly enjoyed the post, which highlights harmony among couples not only on Valentine's Day but on other days too...

Sriniketan

1 person likes this.
  10. Viswamitra

AC,

Thank you for reading and responding to this post. I very much appreciate your words of praise for coming up with such wonderful ideas. I am overwhelmed to notice that most members of IL feel that the world will be better place with all these gadgets. I need to invent one of them, test it with my wife and see whether it works. She has a strong belief that no computer is a match for her intelligence. I have good reasons to believe her.

Viswa