Suggestions for Health Level Seven (HL7)?

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Anudina, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Anudina

Anudina New IL'ite

Hi,

I have done my HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT and now have got settled in USA for my husbands job.Im in H4 visa. We have a plan to move India once for all in a year or so..my husband guides me to rebuild my career and has told me to do HL7 Certification by the time here and that will help me to get into IT health care projects.

I thought it will be better to also have a discussion with someone in healthcare projects or practicing or certified in HL7.so if anyone there to help me...please reply.

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Anu
    Hope by this time you are in Mother land.What decision have you taken up in the proceeding?

HL7 training programs provide knowledge and support to guide the healthcare industry through successful implementation of HL7 standards. HL7 offers on-site tutorials and workshops that can be customized to meet specific needs. HL7 training is also available at Working Group Meetings and Educational Summits.

HL7 also offers certification testing to help professionals achieve industry-recognized levels of proficiency and expertise. Advance your career and enhance your marketability by adding "HL7 Certified" to your credentials.

HL7 Certification is awarded ONLY by HL7 International.
    HL7 Healthcare Standard Institute conducts HL7 Certification Examinations on behalf of HL7 International.
    No other organization is authorized to award HL7 Certification

HL7 India conducts HL7 Certification examinations in two different ways

1.For Corporate:
    Exams will be conducted at the premises of the corporate on a mutually convenient date.

Minimum 10 candidates should be there. If there are more than 25 candidates, two proctors are required.

The fee payable for each exam per candidate is Rs 8000 for non HL7 members and Rs 7000 for HL7 members. HL7 members should provide the evidence of valid HL7 membership.

If the organization has HL7 membership then the fee is Rs 7000 per candidate for their employees; Organization should provide evidence of valid HL7 membership.

Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of : HL7 HEALTHCARE STANDARD INSTITUTE, payable at Bangalore.

DD's should be handed over to proctor on the day of exam

Proctor will bring the required material for the exam

Each candidate should have a photo identity proof which should be shown to Proctor for verification at the time of exam

Air tickets (round trip) shall be sent to proctor(s) 4 - 5 days in advance.

Pick up and drop from airport to the exam venue should be arranged.

2.For Individuals:
    HL7 India conducts exam for individuals. Generally this is conducted twice a year. Any individual can participate in this.

This will be published at least 8 weeks before the scheduled exam date.

The fee payable for each exam per candidate is Rs 9000 for non HL7 members and Rs 8000 for HL7 members. HL7 members should provide the evidence of valid HL7 membership.

The fee for the employee who belongs to an organization which has organizational membership is Rs 8000; such an employee should produce the evidence of valid HL7 membership of the organization and a letter from an appropriate authority from the organization for the individual for attending the exam.

DD should be drawn in favor of HL7 HEALTHCARE STANDARD INSTITUTE, payable at Bangalore.

Next exams for individuals is on 19-May-2012, and will be held at Bangalore. We are open to conduct the exam if there are more than 10 candidates at mutually convenient date and time....
    Read more of the article ....Certification

Study Material....HL7 Training

Thanks