1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

suggestion

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by ramtulasi, May 10, 2010.

1. ramtulasi

ramtulasi New IL'ite

Hai Friends my self tulasi its 7th month for me now, During 6th month i got THYPHOID 1 month i could not have food or liquids as i used to take anything i was vommitings and i redused the weight it was 61 after getting fever my weight came to 55 nw its little better and i am fine, i want to know as i was having fever is that will effect the baby,and suggest me to have good diet, and to have normal delivery

2. DevikaS

DevikaS Senior IL'ite

I hope you went to the doctor when you got typhoid & told doctor you are pregnant..

The doctor should have given you proper medications for pregnant women & taken good care of you..

I dont know if this has caused the baby any harm.. you should ask the doctor they know much better your case..
    good luck

3. september

september Bronze IL'ite

your doctor would be the best person to answer this ....

what does your doctor say ???? just curious to know ...

i think they would conduct an ultrasound to check everything is normal...
    most probably it doesnt harm the fetus to a great extent , other than you being not able to eat well .
    and you would have been given antibiotics that would be safe during pregnancy.