Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by kanaka, Dec 4, 2007.

1. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

I think our sub forum 'music' NEED A BIT OF REJUVINATION. A bit of discussion by experts on carnatic music, identification of raagas for people like us would be welcome.

Should we be little more discreet while handling the Me and my spouse? Sometimes after reading certain posts I get a feeling this could be by some men making some concocted stories just for fun. Thing is some of us really get too deeply involved and throw suggestions. May be Iam wrong. In that
    case Iam really sorry.

This site keeps many of us stuck to the monitor for hours. Very good. I like MsChitvish. kanaka:coffee

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for your suggestions, Kanaka.

Regarding the 'Music' sub-forum, we opened it up as part of Hobbies & Crafts forum for those Music lovers like you in our community to have discussions about it. We would appreciate if music lovers like you take lead in starting interesting discussions and sharing useful information.

Then about 'Me & My Spouse' sub-forum, we do agree there are some made-up stories. We (admins or moderators) try our best to watch out for those posts that are not genuine and does not comply with the forum etiquette and try to moderate it. We also take action asap when some members bring such posts to our attention.

We are glad to know that this community site is of interest to you. It is members like you who make it interesting and informative day-by-day by sharing useful information and posting wonderful discussion topics.

Thank you, once again.

3. subha04

subha04 New IL'ite

Good Morning
    Our new posts are being posted in the last page. And the old posts are in the 1st page and the subsequent pages.
    Like our hotmail / yahoo / google mails I think it would be nice if the oldest posts go to the last page and then older ones in the previous pages and new posts in the first page.
    This would help and avoid confusion to new IL ites.

Thanks n Regards