Suggestion need adout Rammurthy Nagar

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by SSSMagic, May 23, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

its good that you dont drive...its really difficult that too in car for 27kms..seriously...
    so then the devasandra route is lenghtier than than tinfactory route...mm thanks for the information...but then as you say,this might be better for you!!!!!

actually i have always started from office such a way that either i reach the gate at 6.30(maybe few min before) or after 6.45...
    in that duration,letme tell you,if you cross before 6.30(def) the gate wont be closed..there are trains that move in the 6.30-6.40 time slot...but sometimes it might extend more and believe me,this time is really irritating as most of the time the place gets heavily jammed..its horrible for even the 2W...
    or you ll have to reach the place sometime after 6.45 but before 6.55 this is very important as by 6.50-55 the gate would again get closed for thr 7-7.05 train...so this is a little tricky between 6.30-7...plan accordingly...after 7,it would be a little fine...you wont get stuck...
    you are most welcome bril..happy to help :-D
    thanks for sharing your feedback dear bril...its good that you crossed before 6.30...and if you start by that time,for sure you ll not get stuck in the regular traffic as compared to the tin factory route at that time... :)

morning whats your timing...i ll tell you approx when the gate would be closed??...
    BTW,today did you use this route today morning???

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hello Bril and other ladies who would use the hoodi-devasandra route to reach KRPURAM from WHITEFIELD...

Wanted to update 3 more small routes to save your time :)..small streets that you could use instead of the main road
    (1)NEAR tHE HOODI RAILWAY GATE...while coming from ITPL,to go to the hoodi gate,we travel straight from ITPL-BigBazaar-Hoodi signal-Right turn-go as the road takes you-Hoodi railway gate...now this takes a long time when there is heavy traffic...a small turn in this regular route would solve your prob or atleast minimise..
    ok so now,while coming from ITPL, you would have seen a petrol bunk(Bharath Petroleum) on your RIGHT...!!!...there would be small street that would be very next to the petrol bunk..when traversing from ITPL,you ll have to take right to enter that street...dont worry,there is a passage(median would be disconnected)...you dont have to move front to take a U turn...so enter that street...go as the road takes you(anyways people will be moving in this street,you wont get lost) and you ll end up near the hoodi gate(near the govt school )...
    PETROL BUNK - HOODI SIGNAL-HOODI GOVT SCHOOL = 1 km
    PETROL BUNK-SHORTCUT ROAD-HOODI GOVT SCHOOL = 0.8 km

(2)BEFORE ENTERING DEVASANDRA ROAD-Once you cross the hoodi gate and before you enter devasandra road,there would be an marriage hall on your left(krishna community hall-its a big marriage hall on the main road) and SBI ATM on your right when you come from ITPL...this is a new complex/building...there is a new restaurant and a dress shop opened in that complex...also there is a bakery opposite(BREAD PAAPA BAKERY) to this building...usually you ll go as the road takes you and enter devasandra near the petrol bunk(i believe its a BPC bunk) and right choice super market!!!!!..right??
    now this place too gets jammed up many times...i ll tell you the easy way
    (a)now very next to this BAKERY i told you,there is a street...you just need to enter the street,reach the deadend and then take right and go straight..this way you can avoid majority of the traffic that would happen at the devasandra entrance point...
    (b)A small diversion in (a),would lead you a few more steps ahead,i mean maybe 0.2-0.3 kms ahead in devasandra main road..after you reach the deadend (as you enter from bakery),i said you can take right and go straight...instead of going straight..if you take the next left that comes(it would be close to a tailor shop) and go straight,there would be another deadend,here you take right and go straight...this again will lead you to the devasandra main road...its like parallel streets...thats all..

infact instead of taking this bread papa bakery street, you can take the immediate next street(the next left that comes after this bakery,its exactly opposite to the complex i had mentioned),this again will join you near that tailor shop i have mentioned above..so this bread papa nearby street and this street are parallel ones only..not to worry..

Now the km point of view...
    SBI ATM-PETROL BUNK - devasandra main road::THe point where i have told(market area)=0.8 km
    SBI ATM-BREAD PAPA BAKERY STREET-the market area = 0.8Km

no diff in km

(3)NEAR tHe KRISHNA TEMPLE in DEVASANDRA ROAD..this place usually big vehicles get jammed up..it takes lot of time to come out many days...
    now what you can do here is...There is a small street near the krishna temple...the usual route will be like taking right side of krishna temple,but for the shortcut,we ll have to take the left side..just keep going as the road turns and you ll end up in front of MORE SUPERMARKET...again saves lot of time when this place gets jammed.. :)

there are 2-3 more shortcuts like this but its a little difficult to say..i ll memorise it first and then inform you all as i myself have recently explored these routes..hehehe

WARNING AND SUGGESTIONS

(I)These short cut routes/streets are smaller in width,so its like if 2 cars come opposite side or move parallely,it would be difficult...I have suggested these routes mainly for people who commmute by 2W...you wont find much difficulty if you use the car in these routes but you cant drive fast as you do when you use the straight normal road(its your luck-but can def try),better you dont use the (3) route when you commute by car...more are the possibilities to get stuck

(2)Little bumpy/rough streets and speed breakers...not like the main road...cant ride very fast

My recommendation to all(2W/4W),i feel its better to use these streets mainly in case of traffic jam(def a boon)..other than that there is not much change in the time taken..

straight/normal main road route-prob is traffic jam-positive point is route/road is smooth
    shortcut routes- prob is bumpy/speed braker filled route-good point is def a boon when you get stuck at these places because of traffic...

All these places i have mentioned ,definetely get affected a lot because of traffic... :bonk
    So choose your route depending on the traffic... :thumbsup

Hope you find my suggestions useful :) and hope i have not confused you all.heheh....
    Feel free to ask in case of doubts :)

3. Proudindia

Proudindia New IL'ite

hi swarna,

I am trying to buy a house in Bangalore. Do you have any place as suggestion. I need a good school district for my daughter and a good residential area. My

thanking you in advance

proudindia

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear proudindia...

I am terribly sorry but i have no idea about buying a house here in bangalore..if you tell me like specific in RM nagar,i can maybe ask if any of my friends know !!
    about schools.....mmmm that too i dont know..

sorry...

maybe our friends here could help..:)

5. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I stay in OMBR Layout, We are looking for a single bedroom house with car parking in and around Rammurthy nagar, Kalyan Nagar with a budget of around 5K to 7K rent per month.

If anybody comes across, please let me know.

Thanks
    Banu