1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

suggestion for Indian schools abroad

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by sathiapriya, Jul 31, 2007.

1. sathiapriya

sathiapriya New IL'ite

hai everybody,

I was living in saudi Arabia(Jubail), for past more than 2 years, my husband is a SAP consultant , so his job is a transferable job, if he gets long term project we can stay with a family , i have two sons, elder is studying std 3 , younger is going for a play school, when we were in saudi, my son was sttudying in Indain school (CBSE) syllabus, now at present we are in India , tamilnadu, studying same CBSE syllabus, my husband is asking me to tell which country to settle for 2 years, since he can stay for same prjoect for 2 years, I want help from u all to tell me , in which country the Indian schools are there , so that my son would not get disturbed in his studies, My plan is to make him study in India after 6th std , so that he should not feel difficult in his studies.So please give information reg . Indian school in any country,

thanks

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    You have cbse schools in all the middle east countries. jordan, oman,bahrain, uae, saudi,kuwait and qatar.
    other countries where there are indian schools - malaysia,singapore,nigeria..
    there are few more countries will give you the details, when i remember.

hope it is useful
    love,
    shanthi

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2007
    sindmani likes this.
  3. sathiapriya

sathiapriya New IL'ite

dear shanthi,
    thanks a lot for the information u have given me,