1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for 5" lady for tying saree

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by uhdam79, Jul 19, 2010.

1. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

ya..they look cool..you check out the shops i listed ..you will get more ideas to choose from..:thumbsup
    all the best,drape it well..have a happy reception (sisys) wearing a saree:thumbsup
    do post yr saree..wat yo bought..:coffee

2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

pls dont choose crape coz crape will stick to the body and make you look even more lean!!just go the shop and ask them for stiff material sarees....they will show tusser georgette materials and some cotton mixed....depending on the range the work on the sarees will also increase....so choose good stiff material that wont stick to the body

and since you are wheatish color choose some semi dark colors.......in the lights these light color sarees look faded and also even in photos so go for Blue/green/maroon shades which give you a rich ethnic and trendy look !!

yes and most important blouse......make sure it is a perfect fit without any folds!!

And if it is a fancy saree wear nice long matching danglings and lots of matching bangles ofcourse without a necklace coz this is the fashion right now...only earrings :idea

dont worry you will look gorgeous..all the best :thumbsup

3. uhdam79

uhdam79 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Sweety.. Am actually not so lean but my face looks kiddish.. Thats the fact.. And my height is just 5"...

4. uhdam79

uhdam79 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Suria.. Will surely post it..