1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest some ways to remove the black stains caused because of acid in kitchen sink..

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Maaya27, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Maaya27

Maaya27 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Unfortunately I poured acid to clean my kitchen sink L and I was not sure that it will eat that stainless steel L now it turned in grey / black colour:hide:. Actually I planned to clean my home when my family members were not there in home ( I planned to get nice name by keeping home clean :$) but it turned in other way… :bonkCan anyone pls help me with ur suggestions in getting rid of the acid stains in kitchen sink???:drowning My family members are worried because they have to answer our house owner :rant( this is our rental home) for the damages we make in our home, if we are shifting our home LLL

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Suggest some ways to remove the black stains caused because of acid in kitchen si

keep cleaning with soap everyday..the black color will fade a little with time. nothing else right now...and pouring acid directly into stainless steel/bathroom is never adviced. dilute it in water and use that for cleaning...

3. Maaya27

Maaya27 New IL'ite

Re: Suggest some ways to remove the black stains caused because of acid in kitchen si

Thank you Shanvi :) I will try that :bowdown But somewhere in website i found tat baking soda will also work :roll:. Is there anyone who tried that???

4. Maaya27

Maaya27 New IL'ite

Friends i want to create a new thread but i couldn't do that because i dono how to create it (For this Kitchen sink thread fortunately i didnt face any problem). I search for related things in this
    "Search here before you start a new thread. The topic might already have been discussed.!" part and there was no search results, but i couldn't find any option for creating new threads :(:(:( ( my new thread s based on HDFC food card)