Suggest some good packers and movers--please

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by peachtree, Apr 14, 2010.

1. peachtree

peachtree New IL'ite

We are shifting from pune to bangalore. I need some suggestions to decide on the packers and movers. I read a lot of negative reviews on Agarwal packers and movers on the net. Does anyone have real experience with them. Please write your reviews.

Peachtree
    (Wannabe bangalorean)

2. tarash

tarash New IL'ite

ONE SERIOUS RECOMMENDATION, JUST DONT USE A COMPANY CALLED.

CENTRAL PACKERS AND MOVERS.

They are the worst and will take money, break your stuff, leave your stuff outside the place you move and even steal some of it.

Personal experience.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

3. kamalroy

kamalroy New IL'ite

Good Packers And Movers ... professional and courteous

My Name Kamal Roy , in my job from past 8 years i got relocated and transfered about 7 times now every year it was a trouble for me to call a few packers and talk to them get quotation and judge which company will be the best for relocation ,in terms of cost and the best quality ,anyhow after about 3 relocations i found that the packers and movers companies which charges you less are definitely not gonna provide you good service at all ,all the 3 transfers at the beginning was a painful experience . The 3 earlier relocation either i found my things missing or in a real bad condition ,once i also found my television in pieces . then i tried a few packers and movers company which were suggested by few of my friends . the next relocations were again were kind of bad experience,the company suggested by my friend , the goods dint reach for a month from Delhi to Bangalore ,and i found the same thing again the company gave me a very low quotation .and when i called them infact they told me "aapne humko laakh rupay diye the kya jo flight se aapka maal bheje " i had to face so much of trouble had to pay a huge amount to the hotel guys .almost a months salary ,my kid fell sick eating hotel food everyday . all in all the worst worst experience ,i cursed my friend to suggesting me that stupid company ... finally my recent relocation i am very satisfied because this time i did research online , called arya packers & movers asked them to give me contact numbers of few customers who might have moved using their service and finally set a few expectations in front of them saying will not pay any amount in advance , Arya packers and movers will pay the hotel bill if the goods reach late from the committed date ,insurance policy shall be handed over to me one day prior to the packing date .and asked them to write this on their letter head and send me a mail about the same.The guy who came from arya packers agreed to all conditions however i still dint have complete faith in them as all my previous experiences were pathetic .but finally agreed to finalize the deal with them with a very high amount which had almost a difference of 10000 rs from the quotation i got from another company but this time i wanted to take no chances with cheap local packers and movers company ,the guy told me it will take 5 days to transfer the goods from Bangalore to raipur ,they gave me the insurance policy one day prior to the packing , i also talked to few customers of arya packers who moved earlier and found the service quite reasonable as they got there goods in time and in right state. Now its been almost 2 years now i suggest every friend to use arya packers and movers , and i myself have moved again using their service. another good thing about arya packers and movers company is that they have branches all most every place so dont have to face problems dealing with local labors for unloading and rearranging the heavy goods . the staff members are good and courteous and very professional .

1 person likes this.
  4. rajeshkumarbest

rajeshkumarbest New IL'ite

There are a lot of packers and movers in pune and banglore here I am going to suggest some best packers and movers in these areas. The Best 5 Packers and Movers, Jai Balaji Packers are few good logistics companies.

5. Paaaarul

Paaaarul New IL'ite

I often need packers and movers services as I have a transfarable job.I've used the services of Shipler packers and movers a couple of times. And I must say,they are really good with their work. They have a Pan India network check them out here - Shipler Packers & Movers Marketplace! Book now and save 30%.

6. deepaksingh

deepaksingh New IL'ite

here i would like to share my personal experience. before two months i was also in the same situation in which currently you are. I was also little bit scared of the fake packers and movers service provider. Then i consulted with the team of Discounts Gyan for this purpose and they have assigned superb service provider for my Packers and Movers service. You may also visit there official website for further information: Movers and Packers | Household shifting | Relocation services

Hope this will help you in finding best backers and movers service in your city

7. AmritaSingh

AmritaSingh New IL'ite

You can book online for relocation and shifting. I mostly go with the online hiring packers and movers. It's quite good in budget and all services done on document signing. I usually use to book from Haultips as they are reliable and take household stuffs delivering responsibilities and damages of items.

8. Sarahkohna

Sarahkohna New IL'ite

Just give a chance to LOTrucks services. They are providing very moving services in Bangalore, Chennai. I tried their services few days back. i really like their services. we can track vehicle also easily. they have many facilities. hire movers bangalore and save money and time. i would recommend my colleagues also this. i hope everybody like their services

9. anandblues

anandblues New IL'ite

Shipler is the worst transportation company ever!

They will break your stuff and then blatantly fight with you saying its your fault.
    I transported my car through shipler 2 weeks back. They stole my ABS sensors and broke 2 door locks,I ended up spending 12k getting my car fixed. Stay clear of these people!

10. susangrey

susangrey New IL'ite

Hi If you want to shift your home and you looking best and cheap packers and movers in your nearest area. I suggest you visit www.findmovers.in You can easily find the best packers and movers in Bangalore. You can also compare the Prices, also read the customer reviews and rating.