Suggest Some Good Packers and Movers In Delhi

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by Ashugpt, Oct 3, 2013.

Which One Of These To Choose

Poll closed Oct 13, 2013.
  1. Interm Relocations

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Arya Packers and Movers

100.0%
  3. Delhi International Movers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Leo Movers and Warehousing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Allied Pickford

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ashugpt

Ashugpt New IL'ite

Hi i have to move to Bangalore to next month and was wondering which packers and movers company i should choose , i have used agarwal packers and movers in past and was not satisfied at all with their service so wanted to get some expert movers this time who have office both in Delhi and Bangalore .

2. Shilpa1111

Shilpa1111 New IL'ite

i recently moved using arya packers and movers , after reading a lot of good reviews about them , their service was good and they do have their office in Bangalore and Delhi , you can check with them , though you might find the charges on higher side if you go with them , or u can also try Interm relocation one of my friend moved with them aswell

3. Shilpa1111

Shilpa1111 New IL'ite

i recently moved using arya packers and movers , after reading a lot of good reviews about them , their service was good and they do have their office in Bangalore and Delhi , you can check with them , though you might find the charges on higher side if you go with them , or u can also try Interm relocation one of my friend moved with them aswell

4. Ankithakaran

Ankithakaran New IL'ite

Actually this is very good discussion. We should not do believe only reviews. we need to check their past customer experiences in facebook and other social media. we should check firm infrastructure also. I tried lotrucks services once i was happy their services. i shifted my household items within bangalore. Thanks team. good packers and movers bangalore.

5. susangrey

susangrey New IL'ite

Actually this is very good discussion. We should not believe only reviews. You should check their past customer experiences. I should check firm infrastructure also. You can easily see all packersand movers company reviews, rating and charges on one Website Findmovers.in once i was happy their services. Thanks, good teams. Packers and Movers in Delhi