Suggest me good homeopathy doctors in CHENNAI, Old Mahabalipuram Road

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by indiageez, Oct 11, 2013.

1. indiageez

indiageez New IL'ite

Dear All,

Can some suggest me a good homeopathy doctors in chennai especially nearby OMR(old Mahabalipuram Roa) area. I would like to get the homeopathic consultation for my kid who has frequent problem with cough and cold.

We havent tried homeopathic in chennai and have no experience with any doctors in chennai. we would like to meet a good doctor with whom we can go for a subsequent consultation if needed rather than changing doctors and medicines.

So please kindly suggest with your personal experience.

Suggestions on Homepathy clinic/doctors other than OMR area is also welcome as I am looking for best experienced doctors in homeopathic systems.

Thank you!!!

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    I want to suggest you what we have experienced. My son too face same problem.. we have to be very careful with him thoroughout the year including summers. We visited good doctors in north india and bangalore.. but a temporary relief. In fact, hpmeopathy works very good if doctors can catch the symptoms and causes properly. Later on we did food allergy test for our osn and found him allergic to few food items.. food allergies are common cause of cold and cough. I will suggest you check on this also. If you can find your son is allergic to few food items then homeopathy can cure it.

3. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

You can go to Dr. Ashwin in Velachery, Dandeeshwar nagar. He also comes to West Tambaram - Sugam clinic in Station road

Alternatively you can to ENT Dr. Elango in Selaiyur. he is good in treating the root cause of the issues

4. HealthCare

HealthCare New IL'ite

[FONT=&amp]Hi,[/FONT][FONT=&amp] A healthy family food for all.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Kadaknath meat is used in medicinal formulations in Siddha and Homeopathy by doctors.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp] Laboratory tests show that Kadaknath chicken contains certain hormones, blue pigment and 18 kinds of amino acids including 8 essential amino acids which are required by the human body. These factors can increase blood cells and hemoglobin. Abundant clinical experience has indicated that Kadaknath chicken has a peculiar effectiveness in [/FONT][FONT=&amp]treating women’s sterility, menoxenia (abnormal menstruation), habitual abortion, blood leucorrhoea, metrorrhagia, sickness after giving birth to offspring and also aids in curing pulmonary problems – tuberculosis (TB), heart diseases, neurasthenia (a condition of nervous debility supposed to be dependent upon impairment in the functions of the spinal cord), and children’s osteomalacia (a condition marked by softening of the bones) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]For purchase (only Chennai) contact: Nine Zero Four Three Four Five Nine Nine Six Nine.[/FONT]