Suggest me a Good Doctor or Jeweller for Ear piercing for my 2 year kid in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by pbindu, Jan 10, 2010.

1. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

Hey,

I am new to Hyderabad, and not much aware of new methods of ear piercing..

Can you suggest me which would be the best place to get ear pierced for my 2 year daughter ..

She loves to wear ear rings but am afraid, how much she will co operate to pierce the ear!

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Re: Suggest me a Good Doctor or Jeweller for Ear piercing for my 2 year kid in Hydera

my friends daughter had her ear piercing done 1 week back
    she took her to beauty parlour though and gun shot made it all
    i dono if its recommended or no

3. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

Re: Suggest me a Good Doctor or Jeweller for Ear piercing for my 2 year kid in Hydera

Thanks Lavi,

anything is fine, as long as it does not hurt her much.

Should we buy ear studs before going for ear piercing? is it studs or rings we need to put first time?

Can you tell me which beauty parlor they went?

Cheers
    Bindu

4. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

according to that lady she mentioned pain will be there for a while(2-3 days) so my friend after 2-3 days got her small studs so that it will be easy to carrt for the child

5. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

Thank you.

6. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

I got the earpiercing done to my daughter by doctor, she did not cry. we need to mentally prepare them, and stand beside them.
    The doctor had someting like injection syringe when enters first and then the gold ear ring follows, and she did not have any problem after piercing too.
    He gave one tablet and asked us to give half each on afternoon and night. Thats it.

7. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

hii can you share the doctor 's address , so that it will be useful.

8. aqua5dreamz

aqua5dreamz Senior IL'ite

Even I would like to know the name of the doc. my child is 2 too. and i want a quick less pain ear piercing for her. Will be great if you can share the name of the tablet and doctor!
    Thanks!

9. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

Hey,
    I got it done in my native place Mysore. He was an old Muslim doctor who gave me the tablet wrapped in a piece of paper. So do not know the name of the tablet.
    Our family jeweller suggested him. I will update about the Doctor and clinic details soon as it might help people who can visit Mysore.

10. priyasudhakar

priyasudhakar Gold IL'ite

hi bindhu,

hope my answer can help you...

I bought a cream from my doctor friend for my kid , if we apply that, kid's ears (the portion where we apply the cream) will loose its sense for few seconds and so kid will not feel the pain...