Suggest genuine website for online work?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by sulekha1981, Apr 19, 2013.

1. sulekha1981

sulekha1981 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am free now as exams are over and my child is free now to play all the day :)
    pressure of school studies is over now. I am having few free hours at day time so i am thinking to do some online work from which i can earn some extra cash if possible and also i can use my time in some valued work.
    I searched on internet and asked few of my friends and i got a name of a website it shows some simple type of work i can do, and i am interested in joining the site. but due to lots of scams running over net these days i prefer to ask you people here so that you can help me and guide me the right path if possible.
    I will be glade to you.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
    1 person likes this.

2. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi sulekha1981,

Welcome to Indusladies and this WFH forum.You can find our forum guidelines here.:)
    Please browse through our WFH sub forums; Jobs & Jobseekers to get more options related to your work search.All the best and do keep a tab on this forum for more exciting updates and opportunities.:thumbsup
    Thank You

3. jessiedsa

jessiedsa New IL'ite

Hi Sulekha,

There are many genuine websites who provide work. But due to huge competition, it's hard to get work quickly.

Check these sites
    (This group is managed by me and you will find only genuine work at home positions. No business opportunities are posted here)

Good luck!
    Jessie

Do not post external link in this forum.You can exchange information via private messages. You can sign up for
    private messages here - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/payments.php

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013