1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest Foods For Fair,glowing,beautiful Skin.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by maddysweet, Jun 2, 2016.

1. maddysweet

maddysweet Silver IL'ite

Hello All,
    We all do many facials, buy creams etc for skin. I did that for years and once i stop for few months again i get the pimpled, tanned no glow skin. Read on online that food diet brings glow on skin and also makes our overall body healthy. And once we get used to eating something we end up making it more often.
    so apart from buying creams, masks etc. lets get inputs on the food that you should include in your diet to make it beautiful, healthy glow from inside.

Recently i started making smoothies.i am trying to put all the foods that are for brightening/whitening/ healthy skin.
    smoothies - easy to do and drink in 2 mins. Put all or any of the fruits at home.
    apple
    blue berries
    raspberries
    cocunut water or some milk
    oranges
    carrots
    kale or spinach
    dates

salad - Just put them all and some blue cheese or salad dressing or you can add grilled chicken for taste

avocado
    lemon juice
    broccoli
    cucumber
    carrots
    walnuts
    lettuce
    kale or spinach

- Does anyone have experiences of eating some food and getting good results . like getting beautiful skin after eating some foods. please let me know.
    - And should i eat salad and smoothies for breakfast or dinner?

2. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

Red clay. Get some Moroccan red clay, use a mortar and pestle; make a paste with water and apply generously all over your body.

You will have glowing skin. A little African tan, but the healthiest skin out there.

Just might cut a hole in your wallet though.