1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest a best Cloth diaper

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Padminiramesh, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I have 2 BGs and 2 HP one size pocket cloth diapers and i am planning to buy 2 more cloth diapers.
    Please suggest me any other good one size pocket cloth diapers. Fuzzibuns/Happy Heiny's/motherstouch/BG.
    I need to order it by tomorrow so that my friend can carry it soon. Since the time is very short not able to go through all the reviews, hence requesting your inputs.

Thanks

2. mrudula

mrudula Senior IL'ite

hi

So far I have used fuzzi bunz, crickets, econobum, and flip. of all them, i like flip. i liked fuzzi bunz very much until i found flip. they are one size, very trim and economical. i dont know how old ur child is, but flip is very good on toddlers. i started using this recently. u can just change the liner and can use the cover again because they will be pooping only once a day. in case of infants, they poop many times a day and the poop will be runny, so it may go into the cover and u may need to change that too. whatever, i like it because it is very trim, absorbent, and the baby doesnt feel the wetness. i read some good reviews about grobaby too. i think they are a bit expensive.

u can read a review here.

babycheapskate.com . go to older posts and u can read the review in the next page.

hope this helps

mrudula

3. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

for day use i prefer the flips and gdiapers, also thirsties with prefolds work excellent.
    nights we are always in bumgenius or rumparooz

4. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Thanks mrudula and poonam,
    I have ordered BG, rockymountain, flips and a dozen prefolds from mom's milk boutique. Thanks so much.
    Poonam,
    I may be needing you help on washing:hide:, hope you help me.