Sudhavnarasimhan becomes a Gold I Lite !

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Chitvish, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

My dear Sudha,

Just now you crossed thousand posts & have become a gold I L ite.
    Let me repeat your own words
    "Well ma'am now you are getting richer....after all gold prices are soaring isn't it.....so a good investment na? what do u say?"

So what is the special gift from enga oorukarar for reaching this milestone in I L ?

What I like about you is, you are one of the very few I L ites who take part in all forums. Thankfully, you do find time to visit my forum also, now and then ! Your posts, written very spontaneously always, make very interesting reading .

Pray our Meenakshi blesses you with good health, happiness, peace of mind and prosperity.

May you become a platinum I L ite soon with more and more meaningful posts, is my wish to you.

Love,
    Chithra.

2. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sudha
    CONGRATS FOR HAVING CROSSED 1000 POSTS ! ! U really desreve all the praising words , written by Chithra ! I don't find any more words to praise u - except one thing . I feel proud that my brother's wife ( Sudha ) has become a GOLD I LITE in this beautiful forum ! Expecting more & more nice posts from u ! Wish u ALL THE BEST !
    With love ,
    Indhu.

1 person likes this.
  3. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra,
    My my, that was fast .....thanks for the wishes,.....True , i have become richer definetely after joining IL....thanks to Sridhar!
    Its been lovely to interact with you from the beginning......not to mention our spontaneous meeting last year( so long since i came to India!):wink:

And how can you say "thankfully i visit ur forum too."....how can i not!? You not fully provide food for "stomach"but also" Food for Thought!" :2thumbsup:

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Indu,
    Thanks for wishing me here.....that was really quick ! I am sure you will also join us soon.....so keep posting! and more important...Have fun! thats what we are all here for in IL, to meet and have fun, and share!:2thumbsup:

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha,
    That was a happy news for me, your hitting gold. Your posts have been an unfailing source of encouragement to all the ILites. Your presence in all the forums, be it cookery or religion, cheeniya or varalotti, sunkan's or kamla's, your enthusiastic participation and encouraging reviews have meant a lot to those who contribute.
    May you be blessed always.
    regards,

6. sharika

sharika Senior IL'ite

Congratulations
    Sudha!!!

:clap:clap:clap

7. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

congratulations sudha!!!!:2thumbsup:
    luv
    pavithra

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sudha,

Congrats! In my heart, you have always been a golden girl. You have posted so wisely and widely in IL that you transcended the milestone in quantity and touched it in quality long back . Your posts have always been useful and friendly. I remember one especially,it was on living now in this instant, making use of our material things, enjoying our reasonable desires. And then the one on luck-- I do remember many of your posts.

You are a lady of many talents and here is wishing you all the best in everything you do and do so well.

Mrs ChitVish,

Thank you for being the first to draw attention to Sudha's Gold elevation.

1 person likes this.
  9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sudha,
    the thousand bhavams and expressions been witnessed by all, i am yet to see the one bhava atleast, u could post ur photo in a nice bhava here, i would love to have that...hope my pic speaks volume...love sundari

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
    2 people like this.
  10. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha,
    Crossed thousand mile stones and my best wishes to cross more and
    Congrats!
    Love,
    Pushpavalli