Success mantra for working Women!!!

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by anukarsha, Nov 5, 2011.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear Kiran for your loving response. I wish you a very happy and prosperous new year. :)

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Anu,

What a remarkable post this is and thanks to Vijiakka, I was able to read this post after such a long time. You are definitely a role model for many not necessarily only for women and even for men. You have nicely explained why it is so important to plan the day, importance of quality as opposed to quantity as it relates to spending time with the family, need to rise early in the morning, prioritizing the work schedule, calming the nerves throughout the day, allocating time for our own, etc.

These are steps for avoiding frustrating days time and again. Keeping our mind busy throughout the day in activities makes life a lot easier. Sometimes, we are hit with bad news that are difficult for us to digest. In situations like that, it is better to spend time thinking about it for a while and move on with our daily chores rather than ruining the entire day. In fact, brooding over bad news ruins the entire day. Everything will pass and we will overcome difficulties without fail should be our attitude.

Thank you for this wonderful write up and I look forward to reading more and more from you.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  3. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Bro Viswa :)

OMG! your posts are so uplifting. I yearn to have a loving FB from you. :thankyou2:

The post came straight from my heart, because this is something everyone is striving through to achieve peace. The happiness mantra is maintaining a balance among all the activities one may do on day to day basis. Giving enough time and energy to Self and other family members, and other activities is a must.

When there is peace within, it reflects outside too. A happy family is easy to recognize even among a big crowd. What do you say, Bro?

Thanks once again for your response.

1 person likes this.
  4. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

5. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Very well written Anu, congrats!

1 person likes this.
  6. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Anupamag :)

Thanks so much dear for liking my post!

7. EnlightenedSoul

EnlightenedSoul IL Hall of Fame

Awesome!:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  8. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear Enlightened Soul for liking my post! :bowdown

9. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

i like this ... quite the thing i went thru all these years .. espy with my med transcription work, school of med trans, students, my sick mother and my son in a hostel (home sick) ... i started work by 5 am and sometimes worked till 2 am the next day to put things in order ... followed a sch like u hv mentioned except didnt write it down .. (no time u c)
    and it sure helped me .. :)

1 person likes this.
  10. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Madhu

Thanks for your response. Yes, we all go through the same set of issues--home and work related things! But I really adore the way how women address the issues of day-to-day life, and come out a winner.

Have a blessed life ahead! :)

1 person likes this.