1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Succesfully lost weight thru "Kitchuppa's diet Plan"

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shvap_786, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Gayu_KP

Gayu_KP New IL'ite

Hey everybody,

Iam glad to inform that i lost 2.5 kgs following "Kitchuppa's diet Plan". This is amazing:2thumbsup:

Thanks to Krishna amma for helping out everyone on this..........kudos!:whistle

10 more to lose and il start with the diet again but not during the weekends:)

IL "Hip Hip Hooray"

2. Lexingtonmom

Lexingtonmom New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am new to the forum. i am 32 year old and i want to lose at least 20 pounds by october.i gained weight after i had my baby 3 yrs ago.i was able to lose about 12 pounds in last 2 yrs. i had tried to eat healthy in the past but was never totaly honest in doing so. i work very long hours and when i do so i really feel an urge to cheat and i end up eating like an icecream a day, which i know is realy bad.i am able to abstain from these things for a couple of days but start taking them eventually.i think i feel subconciously that if i work so hard i deserve these little treat.even now i am really eager to lose weight , i still feel the resistance to give up the old habits.chage is quite scary for me and it seems i am having difficulty leaving the comfort zone. i have also bought a treadmill but have not been using as i am supposed to. i hope to lose more weight and start being honest with myself.i am planing to follow the diet plan that u all have mentioned.i have a get together with my old friends and i really want to look great for the occasion.
    i am 150 pounds and hope to bw 130 by october.please friends , i need ur support!

3. Gayu_KP

Gayu_KP New IL'ite

Hi Lex,

Welcome to IL.

i understand what you are going through. It was the same for me after my delivery 7 months back, but i feel a lot more confident now after starting this diet.

Please follow this and i am sure you will find it positive, please dont give up, as you need to be patient to attain what you need.

Do work on it religiously and you will get the results. One or twice you can cheat on the diet.

One more thing keep reading topics related to this during your diet so that you will stay motivated.
    Regards,
    Gayathry

4. rexssharma

rexssharma Bronze IL'ite

hi dear,
    that so nice to share the diet chart...me too lost around14 kgs after my son was born by only having hot water ....but now after 4 yrs again i've put on 15 kgs n trying to get back to shape:(

5. rdheiva

rdheiva Senior IL'ite

HI Krishnamma,

Is it safe to follow this diet plan while i am feeding my son who is in his tenth month from a c section? he is taking my feeding wholly at night. will he get enough milk at night if i follow this diet plan?

6. preetho

preetho New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am motivated by this diet chart. It seems to be simple and practical and I think I can do it.

I am starting today - out of all demotivations and negativities with weight loss.

Hopefully I will be successfully. I have a huge goal, but I am going to go slow and steady.

I am 89 kgs now. I want to get back to my original shape of 63kgs.

Wish me good luck guys and I wish all of you too very best of efforts.

June 10th - 89kg/ 190 lbs
    Pant Size - 16

7. solaikutty

solaikutty New IL'ite

Hi krishnamma,
    Iam new to this forum. I was very surprised to see ur diet chart and fed up with lot of deit progrrammes. But urs i think it will work. Iam facing the same problem what chinmunni is facing. I am having 2 kids by csection. Actually my wight during my marriage is 0nly 52 after my first delivery i put up wight to 60kg. after my second delivery again i gained weight to 70kg and my tummy also become very large. any ideas to reduce my tummy and i think ur diet will work to reduce my weight.

Next thing my arms had bulged like anything. how to reduce the muscles in arms.is there any excercise for that? And one thing iam going to follow your diet from today onwards. can i drink coffee or tea in the moring?

please reply for my queries.

waiting for ur reply

bye viji

8. hchoppy

hchoppy New IL'ite

Hello,

I am back to this forum after a year. I did this diet last year for a month and lost 10 pounds! Then I stopped but did not put on any weight. I am back to lose another 10 pounds to be at my goal weight. The only problem is that I cannot exercise as I have a full time job and also studying plus looking after my family.

Good Luck to all and I am excited to join this forum again.

Hemna

9. cira11

cira11 New IL'ite

Hi to everyone. I am a clinical nutritionist and currently studying medicine. I just read the first page and was shocked to see the diet plan. I thought it was my duty to advise you properly so that you do not get your health spoilt by these kinds of dietplans. So here we go:

First of all, the only, THE ONLY way to reduce your weight is when your energi intake is in negative balance to your energi output. Sounds logical, innit? This dietplan follows the same strategy. But if you are following this dietplan you will not be able to get all the nutritions you need. I see that there is almost no proteins in your diet, hence the weight you are loosing is mostly due to proteinsloss and not fatloss.This is NOT favorable. Food like honey and biscuits only contain simple carbohydrates ( not even complex carbohydrates), so please avoid these kinds of food completely if you are longing for weightloss. I would say honey is as unhealthy as sugar, only the difference is that honey has somewhat vitamins ( in poor quantity though) while sugar doesn't. IT IS A MYTH THAT HONEY IS WEIGHTREDUCING; WHICH IS MOSTLY WIDESPREAD IN INDIA.

But just have in your thoughts: HAVING AN IDEAL WEIGHT AND BODYSHAPE IS NOT ABOUT FOLLOWING SOME NASTY DIETS, ITS ABOUT HAVING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE . Ideal weight is only a positive sideeffect by having a healthy lifestyle, the most important things you gain with a good lifestyle is a good health and a longer and happier life .

There is a lot more to write about this subject, but I have a feeling that you wont listen to me anyway, so I will stop now.

10. maya23

maya23 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    am new to this forum. i was really impressed when i read d first page of this thread... i was 25yrs old and am 67kgs. i like to reduce 5kgs within oct 23 beca its my birthday. is it possible for me to reduce 5kgs? could u all encourage me to lose weight? i was very much happy to get advice from u all especially from krishna ma. thanks..