1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid dialogues/scenes in Serials

Discussion in 'TV' started by Nandhita, Dec 18, 2007.

1. charuchitthra

charuchitthra Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

I accept with all of u. Serials are waste of time(theirs n ours) n money which could have been productively used to educate children r feed the poor. I get infuriated when I watch these absolute nonsense package called serials. It sometimes really gets to me n I get really pissed off. I used to tell my husband that the biggest punishment for all these idiotic serial directors is to make them all sit together in a room n play all the serials they take nonstop. May be then they ll realise that the BS they r directing is literally getting ppl irritated than entertained. I have seen some gud serials in olden days in DD. They were good n meaningful. Some were even controversial. But the stories were not stretched beyond the point where we forget the names of so many charecters. Few examples r rayilsneham, one raghuuvaran serial where he ll drink continuosly.

The religious serials that they make nowadays in the name of God is yet another comedy. The only exception to that at present r ayyappan serial and saibaba serial in Vijay tv. All other swami serials is like making fun of swamy. Ull probably loose ur bhakthi if u see that bag of ****. I used to watch Ramayan Mahabharat Krishna of Ramanad Sagar n Jai hanuman in DD . They were better.I really wud suggest that those idiotic ppl with time n money to waste in making serials shud be punished by being forced to do social work.

And I second the one who said that the serial kanavarukkagha was the worst ever serial directed. I used to feel like shooting r stampeding the director when my mom used to watch that crap. I ll silently escape from room r else I ll b shouting at my mom for wasting her time.

Regards,
    CC

2. janaki70

janaki70 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I hate TV serials. I don't saw any TV serials. Really it is waste of our timebonkand change our mind.

3. Kalpana_Santhu

Kalpana_Santhu Bronze IL'ite

hai
    as long as people are crazy aavbout serials these stupidity will continue

4. jacintha

jacintha New IL'ite

s its true , they test our patience, but my grand mother would watch it very interestingly, she used to laugh , scold and etc., as if it is really happening.

5. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    A good work altogether.....:clap:clap.
    I could not stop laughing to read your posts......Big Laugh.Big Laugh
    For those who writes in Tamil, pls translate it to English so that we all could laugh a little more.....
    Its a good idea to show these directors their own serial nonstop for day and night for a month with a break of only 1 hr........this will definitely forbid them to make another serial......

6. kalakshetra

kalakshetra Senior IL'ite

Dear all

It really made me laugh when I read those cliched dialogues which they keep repeating in every serial. Serials are a real waste of time and some of them are so predictable. I 'd prefer watching interesting programs like KBC and now Paanchvi pass. The serials Kolangal , Anandam and many other serials are being shown for more than 2 years and may have completed more than 100 episodes.

7. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Oh!!!!!!My patti and even my mom also used to scold the villain as if its happeneing really..EVen after the serial gets over they will discuss abt it and they say its just a waste of time to watch the serials..but they will not miss even a single episodeRant