1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Study Abroad with kid

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by sindoori14, Jul 10, 2015.

1. sindoori14

sindoori14 New IL'ite

Hi guys,

I am Sindoori from Bangalore. I have a 16 month old son.
    I wish to pursue a 1 year course abroad. If i can take my son along, i would feel happy and satisfied with both my course and him. Does any one of u know whether this is possible? maybe i can put him to day cares or a pre-school, whatever. But my intention is to be with him. Please let me know if someone knows abt this.

2. menuvenki

menuvenki Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Aboard means where ? which place? Please be more specific to get required answer.
    If it is in USA means usually lot of day care centers / Child care available to take care child.
    you can pick best in your locality.

3. sindoori14

sindoori14 New IL'ite

Hi Menu,

It should either be in US or UK... Is it safe to leave the kids there? And can i know the procedures and an approx cost

Regards
    Sindoori

4. menuvenki

menuvenki Silver IL'ite

Hi ,
    DayCare / ChildCare centers are mostly more safe here .Each centers in each area has different procedure and their pricing based on hourly basis. Good daycare center may charge minimum from 500$ (Some for monthly/some for biweekly) Go personally to the centers,enquire thoroughly and decide based on your requirements.