1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

stroller to take to India

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Sujana123, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Sujana123

Sujana123 New IL'ite

Hi,

I want a suggestion on the umbrella stroller to take to India. We have a graco good stroller which is heavy that cant be taken to India and a umbrella stroller that is basic without a canopy. Since we may use the stroller in India for any trips and also for feeding food to my toddler - 18 mo.s old, I am looking to buy a lightweight umbrella stroller with a canopy so it can protect from sun also. I dont mind spending few more bucks than the regular umbrella stroller, but having another good stroller with me,d ont want to spend too much on this for the trip. Havee any of you bought one for the trip that worked? My kid doenst eat if not on high chair ,so I was thinking to use this. woudl appreciate any ideas on feeding also. Thanks!

2. rithi

rithi New IL'ite

I bought one from WM ($15) with a canopy forgot the brand but it is green color with 'Winnie the Pooh' cartoon. Worked good and I used that in airport and also to feed food for my daughter.

Not too expensive at the same time it is durable.

Rithi

3. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

We have the graco Metrolite stroller (lindsay model). It is pretty lightweight. You can take a look at this one too...

love,
    Aarushi