Stress during TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by lifezbeautiful, May 7, 2010.

1. lifezbeautiful

lifezbeautiful New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am TTC and on the 2 week wait now.

I sleep hardly for 4 hours a day and the stress is killing me.. I've never been this way and I feel stupid :(

I hope things work out. I do not want to be stressed out like this for long. It is affecting me physically and mentally. Please pray for me.

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Dear friend

Be happy you are going to be a mother. Feel relaxed....Sure will pray for you... In the meanwhile please chant as many times you can daily.

PUTHRA PAUTHRAABI VRITHISCHA
    VIDYAA BOGA BALAADHIGAM
    AYUR AROGYA SAMPATTHI
    ASHTA AISHWARYAM DHVAMEVAHI

This slokam was given by my mom's friend to me. It works...Have positive thoughts that 'ALL IS WELL" and be happy and enjoy the wonderful moments now ok.. take care...

3. lifezbeautiful

lifezbeautiful New IL'ite

Thank you Sunita.. Really appreciate it!

4. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

lifezbeautiful

You are doing yourself more damage by torturing your health in this manner. pls dont do this. All the effort will turn out a waste. Just do you what is in your capacity and leave the remaining to God. Try to divert your mind elsewhere. You should ideally be taking plenty of rest and eating healthy. You are doing everything the wrong way dear.

Dont worry if you need a positive result. everything will eventually work out.

5. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

My dear girl

You just have to start feeling that everything is OK and FINE and you are going to be a mother of a beautiful kid very soon OK>

BE HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dear...
    You need few hours of deep & good sleep. You need a healthy body to hold your LO inside you...
    Instead of stressign you out with TTC, concentrate on building your body for the LO. Eat healthier food. Sleep at least of 6 continuous hours. Be happy & Enjoy your life. Rest everything will fall in place when its time...

Our prayer & wishes will be there with you.
    Stay postive.
    Baby dust to you....